- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deflect rocks and debris with Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Designed to fit 2" receiver hitches
- Deflects rocks and blocks road debris from whatever you tow
- Frame is constructed from rustproof aluminum
- Built-in stabilizer plate keeps frame level
- Openings offer quick access to hitch pin and wiring
- Friendly radius corners contour to the shape of your bumper
- Rubber is .5" thick for durability and to reduce mud flap sailing
- Smooth surface minimizes ice and mud build-up
- Rated to resist heat damage at temperatures up to 250°
- Easy one-tool assembly—no drilling required and removes with hitch pin
- Choose from multiple finish options
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Tow your boat, trailer or camper like a rockstar with Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps. Custom designed to fit your particular rig. Rockstar Hitch Mount Mud Flaps install on and remove from your 2" receiver hitch in about 15 minutes, so you can get the rock show on the road! It disconnects with just the hitch pin for quick removal.
The muscle behind your Rockstar removable mud flaps is the burly, half-inch thick rubber flaps. Thick construction stops rocks and road debris dead in their flight path while the heft prevents flapping and sailing. Smooth surface minimizes ice and mud build-up and resists temperatures up to 250°.
The frame of your Rockstar Mud Flaps is crafted from aluminum for high strength, low weight and great looks. Custom cut to follow the contours of your rig's bumper, it looks factory fit. The built-in stabilizer plate keeps the frame level while the friendly radius cuts and openings provide easy hitch access.
For style, the rustproof aluminum comes in your choice of smooth or diamond plate finishes. And best yet, Rockstar proudly crafts your Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps right here in the USA and they back ‘em with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Do not use mud flap frame as a bumper step
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin K (CLAYTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 31, 2019 7:27 AM
Installation was easy and the XL mudflaps provide good protection since I have oversize tires. However, once the bolts are torqued to the spec in the manual, you can't remove them without damaging the frame. The stainless carriage bolt strips the slot in the aluminum frame. I called customer service, and they sent me new hardware, but I will still need to cut out the bolt and live with a damaged frame. A premium price, but not a high-quality design.
Reviewed by Richard T (Palmer, AK) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Apr 07, 2019 9:32 PM
The mud flaps were exactly as advertized. Bolted together and fit the truck just right. All hardware was included with a couple of exter nuts and washers. They were a little heavy for an old man to handle by himself but not too bad. A young guy would wrestle them with no problem.
Reviewed by Richard R C (Tobyhanna, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Nov 14, 2018 4:17 AM
Reviewed by Jeff C (ALAMOGORDO, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Apr 18, 2018 5:44 PM
The Rockstar mudflaps are doing the job protecting the Airstream. I am seeing a little rub on the bumper of my 2015 Dodge Ram. Would like to see another set of rubber bumpers on both sides towards the center. The hitch i use has very little space between the bumper and where the mudflaps mount. Overall love the product!
Reviewed by Mark H (KASOTA, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 07, 2017 4:28 AM