- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your rig’s exterior protection with Husky Kick Back Custom Fit Mud Flaps
- Custom-made for your vehicle from Husky’s durable AntiSpray material
- 12” wide flaps provide plenty of clearance for even the largest tires
- 18-gauge steel bracket sets the mud flaps back for even more room
- Choose from 14-gauge laser-cut stainless steel or textured black matte finish
- Husky Kick Back Mud Flaps are easy to install with the included mounting hardware
- Your Husky Kick Back Custom Fit Mud Flaps carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Defend your ride from the rage of the road with Husky Kick Back Mud Guards. Custom-made from durable AntiSpray material, these heavy-duty mud flaps provide 12” of protection along with plenty of clearance for oversized tires thanks to their innovative set back design. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Kick Back Custom Fit Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John p (PAPILLION, NE) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Mar 06, 2018 9:13 PM
The height and width of these mud flaps are a great fit for stock or leveled trucks with tires less than 12.5" wide. Instructions are easy to understand making the install process straightforward. They significantly reduce the amount of mud, salt, and guts that get slung onto the underside and body of the truck.
Reviewed by TYLER G (FORT POLK, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — May 06, 2017 11:15 AM
They work great and keep rocks, dirt or anything from getting kicked up on my truck and scratching the paint. Only down fall to these is you have to drill holes and you really have to know what your doing if you don't want to mess things up.
Reviewed by Brian H (WEIRTON, WV) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Mar 25, 2016 10:20 PM