- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Stretch your exterior protection with Husky Liners Long John Mud Flaps
- Designed for a universal fit for your lifted truck
- Fully-adjustable for placement exactly where you want them
- Thermoplastic construction ensures a long, durable life
- Husky Long John Mud Flaps are made in multiple sizes and sold as a pair
- Matte black finish accents your tough truck exterior
- Complete installation kit helps make the DIY process painless
- Your Husky Liners Long John Mud Guards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customize the way you defend against kicked up debris with Husky Liners Long John Splash Guards. These innovative mud flaps boast thermoplastic construction and a fully-adjustable design for placement just where you want them. Universal fit for lifted trucks. Install kit included. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners Long John Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Audel P (DYER, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 16, 2018 10:26 PM
Good product for the money. I got the coverage that I needed to cover my 20x10 fuel hostages with a negative 24 offset wrapped in 35x12.5 Firestone mts with no problem. Very little mud gets on the truck now. Recommend having another person to help a line the flaps when marking the wholes.
Reviewed by Mark M (BEASON, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2018 6:54 AM
Living in a rural area I was looking for extended coverage on my truck. The Long John Mud flaps extend up and around to provide the coverage, Very happy with the quality of the flaps
Reviewed by Roger S (Boise, ID) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford F-150 — Nov 25, 2017 4:38 PM
I have put theses Long Johns on several 4x4 pickups. They are easy to install and protect the body of my vehicle from rocks and spray and also give other drivers the courtesy of not having to endure the spray from my rear tires.