- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made mud flaps to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for deflecting rocks, mud, gravel, dirt and debris so your ride avoids those low-down paint chips and scratches
- Manufactured with a durable, impact-resistant all-weather matte black finish
- Simple installation takes less than an hour (minor drilling required on some vehicles - select your vehicle for drilling information and installation instructions)
- Sold in pairs for either the front or rear wheels, or as a full set of four splash guards for the complete look and protection
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte black finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards takes less than an hour - select your vehicle to access the detailed installation instructions. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting so your splash guards won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. American-made Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs or as a set of four and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards fit most factory running boards, but may not fit many aftermarket running boards. Please check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
3257 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raymond P (OAKDALE, MN) — Jul 08, 2019 11:37 AM
Had a small problem with the installation. The screw clips were not the right length. Could not use the one supplied for the front set. Had to resort to a different method. On the rear set I could put the clip in on the passenger side because room issues. You may want to alert your your design pe0ple.
Reviewed by john l (flanders, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 28, 2019 5:24 AM
Great product...great value...very easy install...only thing is Husky needs to remove the "No Drill" saying off their product..I've bought multiple of these mud guards over the years and have yet to get one set that doesnt require an 1/8 drill bit and at least one hole drilled everytime
Reviewed by Bruce S (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jun 12, 2019 12:08 PM
They look to be well made with strong material. The only negative to me personally is the gap between all my wheel well moldings and the surface of the guards was .25 or more of an inch. This may be intentional but' it takes away from the overall fit and finish look of the finished installation