- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made mud flaps to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for deflecting rocks, mud, gravel, dirt and debris so your ride avoids those low-down paint chips and scratches
- Manufactured with a durable, impact-resistant all-weather matte black finish
- Simple installation takes less than an hour (minor drilling required on some vehicles - select your vehicle for drilling information and installation instructions)
- Sold in pairs for either the front or rear wheels, or as a full set of four splash guards for the complete look and protection
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte black finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards takes less than an hour - select your vehicle to access the detailed installation instructions. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting so your splash guards won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. American-made Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs or as a set of four and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards fit most factory running boards, but may not fit many aftermarket running boards. Please check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
3289 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin S (Tampico, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 22, 2020 11:54 AM
This product is very well made and is very good quality. The price is a little high, but I can understand because of competition. Overall, I would purchase again if they were running special discounts for their products.
Reviewed by Jim A (HAWLEY, PA) — Apr 14, 2020 12:23 PM
Reviewed by Josh L (Bradley, ME) Reviewed for a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 07, 2020 7:22 AM
Just installed the mud flaps on my jeep GC and they fit and look nice. Well made. Install was a little difficult on the rear because of the tight space but able to do it without removing tires. Had to drill 2 holes in the front and none in the rear
Reviewed by Donald F (SOMERSET, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Apr 04, 2020 5:48 AM
Reviewed by ANTHONY H (Sun City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 31, 2020 9:16 PM
The mud flaps I bought 13 years ago finally broke and needed to be replaced. The dealer no longer carried them. These Husky's are an excellent replacement. We did have to drill a hole on the rear ones to have them fit properly.