- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made mud flaps to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for deflecting rocks, mud, gravel, dirt and debris so your ride avoids those low-down paint chips and scratches
- Manufactured with a durable, impact-resistant all-weather matte black finish
- Simple installation takes less than an hour (minor drilling required on some vehicles - select your vehicle for drilling information and installation instructions)
- Sold in pairs for either the front or rear wheels, or as a full set of four splash guards for the complete look and protection
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte black finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards takes less than an hour - select your vehicle to access the detailed installation instructions. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting so your splash guards won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. American-made Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs or as a set of four and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards fit most factory running boards, but may not fit many aftermarket running boards. Please check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
3038 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe H (MONTELLO, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer — Friday at 8:07 PM
These husky mud flaps not only look good on my vehicle but were very easy to mount. They are durable and will protect my SUV for many years to come !
Reviewed by Garrett B (BEDFORD, NH) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 08, 2018 9:03 PM
I ordered the Husky Mud Guards, for my Ford F-150 2012. They were shipped quickly and delivered on time. The fit was perfect, less then an hour for all four to be installed. I think they look great, and do a great job of keeping road dirt and rocks from bouncing off my truck. Like always, AutoAnything has done a great job.
Reviewed by Ed F (Knox, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 02, 2018 4:26 PM
fast delivery and the product was exactly as advertised. It did come with instructions that were easy to follow and fairly well detailed.
Reviewed by tyndol b (ANDERSON, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 28, 2018 8:21 PM
Some of the best money you can spend to protect your truck from mud,tar and gravel. These guards look better than OEM in my opinion.