- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Fight back against flying rocks with Husky Liners Universal Mud Flaps
- Husky Universal Mud Guards are sized to fit most trucks and SUVs
- Durably constructed from AntiSpray material for added toughness
- Choose 12” or 14” width for the right amount of coverage for your ride
- Husky Universal Splash Guards are sold with a complete installation kit
- Splash Guards are sold as a pair
- Your Husky Liners Universal Fit Mud Flaps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep road debris away from your ride with Husky Universal Mud Flaps. Available in 12” or 14” widths, these heavy-duty mud flaps are made of Husky’s AntiSpray material and universally-sized for most trucks and SUVs. Installation kit included. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners Universal Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David S (Morristown, NJ) Reviewed for a 1987 Acura Integra — Jun 23, 2017 1:47 PM
Put 12" wide tires on my Ram 2500. Were 2" wider than existing mud flaps. Used the old flaps as template for mounting holes to be drilled in these. Worked out real well. Flaps are perfect width for these tires that extend beyond fender flare a bit. The notch at the top of the flap really came in handy for the finished appearance and function. These are high quality and heavy duty.
Reviewed by Gary C (STEVENSON, WA) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota Pickup — Aug 01, 2016 8:22 PM
Well made and not cheap stuff but worth the price. Putting them on was a little difficult but once I had the appropriate measurements to the factory supplied mud flap holder - it was very easy then. I would recommend these mud flaps to anyone who wants a flap that will last a number of years.