- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your spotless ride from road spray with Luverne Rubber Mud Guards
- Cut for a custom fit and available for both front and rear application on most pickups
- Manufactured from heavy-duty .375” textured rubber – won’t rip or tear
- 18-gauge stainless steel plate attached to bottom adds a stylish touch
- UV-stabilized to resist bleaching or sun-warping in any environment
- Easy to install with included corrosion-resistant mounting hardware
- Your Luverne Rubber Truck Mud Guards are sold in pairs and carry a 1-year warranty
Keep your truck’s exterior looking like-new with Luverne Rubber Mud Guards. Made of HD .375” textured rubber and complete with an 18-gauge stainless steel plate, these high-quality add-ons install in a minute and last for miles of rough riding. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Luverne Rubber Mud Guards Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by sunset c (Jackson, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Dec 14, 2017 3:05 PM
I love these mud guards as they entirely cover the entire tire and stick out about 1 inch from the fender, thereby protecting the fender too. A little pricey, but in the end probably worth it. It is a little difficult to install and would recomend a mechanic to do it, saving you the frustration.
Reviewed by John W (Sterling, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Oct 10, 2017 9:12 PM
Very nice quality mudguards. They are quite thick. The only drawback is they are so thick the front tires rub on them at about 3/4 full turning radius....even after I later took out the supplied spacer to give the tires more clearance they still rub. They would be perfect if not for this issue. Hoping they don't become damaged or damage the wheel well or fender as a result of the rubbing.
Reviewed by William A (North Pole, AK) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Oct 05, 2017 9:43 AM