Ships Between 10/17 - 10/19
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep your ride looking clean and mean with Rally Armor Classic Mud Guards
- Custom-designed to pair perfectly with your vehicle
- Perfect for blocking kicked-up gravel, snow, mud and other harmful debris
- Constructed from a unique polyblend material that resists fading and withstands harsh weather
- Matte black finish that’s branded with the Rally Armor logo
- Direct bolt-on fit with no drilling needed
- Designed for street driving—not recommended for motorsport use
- Classic Mud Flaps are made in the USA
- Your Rally Armor Classic Mud Flaps come with a 30-day limited warranty
You may not be lucky enough to drift around dirt paths on your way to the office, but that doesn’t mean your ride’s finish isn’t under assault. Gravel, mud and sludge kicked-up on your commute can leave your lower panels looking ragged. For serious protection, upgrade your vehicle with Rally Armor Classic Mud Flaps.
Inspired by the rally circuit yet designed for street driving, Rally Armor Classic Mud Flaps are the perfect upgrade for your daily driver. They’re constructed from a unique polyblend material that resists fading and withstands harsh weather conditions. Plus, they come in a matte black finish and feature the Rally Armor logo for a proud appearance.
Forget about charging your cordless drill. Rally Armor Classics are customized for your vehicle, so all you need are a few hand tools to mount them securely in place. Better still, Rally Armor backs your Classic Mud Flaps with a 30-day limited warranty.
Rally Armor Classic Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vincent S (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Impreza — Mar 14, 2016 8:05 PM
The fitment is stock like. I haven't had any major issues so far. The passenger side seemed to rub against the wheel when I turned sharply, so I got smaller washers. No problems anymore. The look is aggressive and I get compliments everywhere. Thanks
Reviewed by Kody S (minot, ND) — May 04, 2015 8:13 PM