- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Shield the sides of your ride with an economical set of Rally Armor Universal Basic Mud Flaps
- Universally-sized to work with a wide range of vehicles
- Kit includes set of 4 mud flaps, 2 front and 2 rear
- Designed to deflect bombardments of road rubble, mud, snow and gravel
- Built from a light-gauge polyblend material
- Finished in black with a textured surface
- Drilling and cutting required—mounting hardware not included
- Made in the USA
- Your Rally Armor Universal Basic Mud Flaps are backed by a 30-day limited warranty
Protection from kicked-up road debris is essential no matter what kind of ride you drive. Now, you can keep your side panels safe from harm regardless of what you have parked in the driveway with Rally Armor Universal Basic Mud Flaps. Economical and effective, they deliver an excellent line of defense at a price that can’t be beat.
Mud, gravel, snow and sludge—the worst road gunk is no match for your Rally Armor Universal Mud Flaps. Constructed from polyurethane in a lighter gauge than Rally Armor Classics, they’re sturdy, resist UV-rays and survive harsh climates. Rally Armor Basic Universal Mud Flaps come in a black finish with a textured surface and the Rally Armor logo.
It may take a little bit of elbow grease to get through your Rally Armor Universal Mud Flap install, but the result are worth the effort. They measure in at 11.5” wide by 15” long and are shaped with wheel-well clearances to work with a wide range of autos. What’s more, they’re backed by a 30-day limited warranty.
Rally Armor Universal Basic Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Garen D (MAMMOTH LAKES, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Forester — Nov 03, 2018 1:02 PM
The universal fit way in my opinion much worth to get down and dirty than to pay $100s more for precut. I used the RA website to kindve figure out a template for the wheel wells. Once I used the cardboard template I got a pretty good feel for where the cuts needed to be made. I would recommend picking up some clips at the hardware store as adding the flap adds an extra few millimeters to the OEM clips so some of the clips weren't able to fill in all the way.