- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Put the brakes on damaging road spray with Rally Armor Universal UR Mud Flaps
- Universally-sized to fit a wide range of years, makes and models
- Designed to stop dirt, mud, snow, grit and more before they splatter against your paint
- Manufactured from tough yet flexible urethane
- Durable enough to withstand harsh heat and bitter cold conditions
- Shaped to provide clearance inside your wheel well for easier customization
- Drilling and cutting required for a firm install—hardware not included
- Universal UR Mud Flaps are made in the USA
- Your Rally Armor Universal UR Mud Flaps come with a 30-day limited warranty
Whether it’s mud in spring or snow in winter, there’s always some bit of road sludge to contend with. And there’s no way to avoid it—until now. Add a powerful line of defense against kicked-up crud with Rally Armor Universal UR Mud Flaps.
Gravel, grit and gunk don’t stand a chance against the stopping power of Rally Armor UR Universal Mud Flaps. Constructed for durability and flexibility, they’re built from dense urethane. From the dead of winter to the height of summer, they have the strength to survive harsh conditions without fading or warping.
With a little bit of elbow grease and some standard tools, you can outfit your ride with Rally Armor Universal Urethane Mud Flaps. They’reshaped with clearances to fit a wide range of rides, and they’re easy to drill for a flush fit (hardware not included). And since they measure 11.5” wide by 15” long, they deliver the perfect amount of coverage for street driving. Better still, Rally Armor backs your Universal UR Mud Flaps with a 30-day limited warranty.
Rally Armor Universal UR Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Klemen S (Ayer, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy SS — Oct 20, 2016 11:49 AM
I purchased these for my Grand Cherokee SRT to prevent all the splash from the wide tires. Didn't work too well in that application, but they will work great on my Cherokee Trailhawk. The top section should be wider. It is pretty narrow 2-3" and depending on the wheel well, it may be difficult to find mounting points (why they won't fit too well on the SRT). Other than that a great looking product, high quality, and very durable. Had them on many subarus and they look great for years.
Reviewed by Ronald S (ROMEOVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Chrysler 300M — Oct 13, 2016 1:13 AM