- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a stop to mud and ice buildup with Rockstar Roxter Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps
- Installation is easy through an adjustable clamping system that attaches to ball mount
- 9mm-thick composite rubber construction withstands harsh weather conditions (200°F to -40°F)
- Made with rustproof aluminum and zinc-plated hardware
- Designed to be easily removed with a receiver pin
- Fits most trucks and SUVs with 2” receiver hitches
- Sold in sets of four
- Your Rockstar Roxter Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps are covered by a limited 1-year warranty
Save yourself a trip to the body shop – shield your vehicle’s undersides from road hazards with a set of Rockstar Roxter Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps. Built from rustproof aluminum to avoid rocks and debris from messing up your paint, these mud flaps come with zinc-plated hardware to optimize protection. Its 9mm-thick composite rubber can stand drastic temperatures from 200°F to -40°F.
An adjustable clamping system makes these hitch-mounted flaps easy to install on the ball mount. With a universal design that fits most trucks and SUVs with 2” receivers, these mud flaps come in a set of four. Your Rockstar Roxter Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps are covered by a limited 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rockstar Roxter Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth L (Mount Crawford, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Apr 17, 2020 4:37 AM
I leave my hitch in place most of the time. When I have removed to I'm normally replacing a different hitch for another trailer. The mud flaps removed and install from hitch to hitch is not bad. I live on a gravel road, what a difference they are making. No more chipping the paint off the front of the trailer.
Reviewed by Stephen R (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Mar 26, 2020 11:53 AM
I purchased these mudflaps for my 2011 GMC SIERRA with 8 inch lift. They saved me from having to drill into my bed. Whole process took 30 minutes to install. Love the look and function.
Reviewed by Grant A (Wichita Falls, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ram 2500 — Feb 12, 2020 7:29 PM