- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend against all kinds of harmful road-debris – from mud to rocks – with rugged Rockstar Mud Flaps
- Specially engineered to provide improved coverage and longer-lasting protection
- Durably constructed from strong 3/8” composite rubber to minimize ice and mud buildup
- Rubber remains flexible at -40° F and resists heat up to 200° F
- Reversible trim plates provide superior stability – available in textured matte-black and clear-coated aluminum
- 4-way adjustable and can be mounted flush or offset depending on your desired coverage
- Utilizes a universal stabilizing bracket that aligns your mud guards for increased tire-clearance
- Showcases a universal design that fits both SUVs and trucks
- NOTE: Rubber does not distort your vehicle’s color
- Your Rockstar Splash Guards are covered by a 1-year warranty
Don’t let road-debris like mud, rocks and ice damage your rig any longer – outfit your SUV or truck with Rockstar Mud Flaps today. Uniquely engineered to provide improved coverage and longer-lasting protection, Rockstar flaps feature a universal design that allows them to fit both SUVs and trucks.
Made from a durable 3/8” composite rubber that remains flexible at -40° F and resists heat up to 200° F, these top-of-the-line guards feature reversible trim plates that come in textured matte-black and clear-coated aluminum. This rubber will not distort your vehicle’s color, and a universal stabilizing bracket aligns the guards for increased tire clearance.
Your Rockstar Splash Guards are easy to install and can be mounted flush or offset to suit your coverage needs. Plus, you can rest easy because these guards are covered by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rockstar Splash Guard Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cary K (Sterling, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Apr 17, 2018 12:45 PM