Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Westin Sport Tube Side Bars are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- For great strength and longevity, Westin Sport Tube Side Bars boast corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel tubing is 2 ½" in diameter (2" for compacts) with a .049" wall thickness
- Westin Sport Accent Tubes add that great look of a step without getting in the way when you enter and exit your vehicle
- Westin Sport Tube Side Bars' sleek looks come from their durable highly-polished chrome-plated finish
- For seamless style, Sport Tube ends curve under your vehicle
- Westin Sport Tube Accent Side Bars mount to the rocker panel for maximum ground clearance—ideal for lowered trucks!
- Installation is easy—Westin Sport Tube Accent Side Bars mount to existing holes in your vehicle with welded-on brackets
- Your Westin Sport Tube Side Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You cruise through all kinds of rocks, dirt and debris with your truck or SUV. Don't put up with pesky paint chips and caked-on muck-protect your vehicle from tire-launched enemies with Westin Sport Tube Accent Side Bars. With 304 stainless steel construction, these sport tubes also feature total rust and corrosion resistance.
Westin Sport Tube Side Bars mount to existing holes in your rocker panels for no-drill installation and maximum ground clearance. And, with their highly-polished chrome plating, Westin Sport tubes boast the sleek great look of a step without the bulkiness -especially for lowered trucks!
For a more customized look, Westin Sport AccentTubes have curved ends that bend under your vehicle for seamless style. Beneath their great appearance, Westin Sport Tube Side Bars boast a solid 2½" diameter (2" for compact vehicles) and .049" wall thickness to protect your vehicle's finish. Enjoy the great looks and protection for years to come-your Westin Sport Tube Side Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Sport Tube Accent Side Bars Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sharon H (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 12, 2014 9:59 PM
I lowered my Tagoe with a 2"/3" spindle drop, so it didnt look right with the factory running boards so i took them off. Then you could see the frame rails so i got these to hide the frame and I Love the look and the fit perfectly wheel well to wheel well. I have Plasti Dipped them black and will be Hydro dipping them shortly I keep getting compliments on them
Reviewed by James J (Ocean Springs, MS) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Mar 23, 2010 8:02 PM
These Sport tubes look great. I was a little disappointed with the wall thickness of the tubes. I have a F150 supercrew and always liked the side bars on the F150 Harley. These are as close as I could find. Autoanything provided quick, no-cost shipping and the best price I could find.