Ships Between 10/19 - 10/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Dee Zee's Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars are custom designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model
- Sized to span the entire length of your cabin, giving you and your passengers a boost
- Comes in multiple finishes to match your custom look
- Boasts molded plastic step pads that are specially textured for tremendous traction
- Easy installation with only minor drilling required
- Your Dee Zee Elite 3” Round Nerf Bars are covered by a Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Climbing into and down from your truck doesn't have to be a hair-raising experience. With Dee Zee's Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars bolted on, you'll always have a firm step standing by to shrink the distance between your feet and the ground. Plus, they add a sleek, clean and customized look that's sure to make your rig stand out.
The Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Every finish boasts molded plastic step pads for sure footing even in the middle of monsoon season.
Best of all, your Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars are custom made for an exact fit onto your specific year, make and model with minimal drilling needed. Plus, they're backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel and chrome or a 3-year warranty for black powder-coated bars.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dee Zee Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
221 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jerry K (WILBER, NE) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2018 6:50 PM
Reviewed by Bret F (HICKORY CREEK, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 13, 2018 4:45 AM
Installation was fairly easy. Look good on my truck. The only thing was inside my box I was missing two washers lock washers and nuts and had 4 of the same that were not even part of my assembly. A quick trip to Lowe's solved that
Reviewed by Durwood Alan V (ST PETERS, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Feb 08, 2018 5:05 AM
Got it fast and in good order. Easily installed. So far so good. 300 pound weight limit might be a concern if more than one person were to stand on them. Didn't notice the weight limit when I ordered them or I would have selected a beefier model. Only got em a week ago so we will see how time and the elements effect them.
Reviewed by Oscar i (Acton, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 10, 2017 8:14 PM