- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model and are available in multiple finishes
- Innovative 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted) eliminate the need for support braces
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars use a hidden mounting system for a completely integrated look
- Forged from heavy-duty, oversized 4" oval steel tubing for ample stepping area
- Molded plastic step pads deliver exceptional traction even if your shoes are sopping wet or caked with mud
- The 4" Oval Nerf Bars boast a straightforward no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation
- Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a limited lifetime warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Take the strain out of climbing into your cabin with Dee Zee's ground-breaking 4" Oval Nerf Bars. They're completely custom-designed to fit perfectly onto your rig. For clean, hidden mounting that eliminates support braces, these truck nerf bars are bent to 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted). Plus, the no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation makes bolting them to your frame a snap.
Dee Zee crafts their 4" Oval Nerf Bars to stand the test of time. That's why they use premium, oversized 4" steel oval tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than 3" nerf bars. Thanks to the molded plastic step pads, you never have to worry about losing your footing.
Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Best of all, stainless steel comes with a limited lifetime warranty and black steel comes with 3 year warranty.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
172 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger R (Clinton, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2018 5:42 AM
i love them and they look god,they only took a short time to put on and i love them
Reviewed by Charles W (CYPRESS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 24, 2018 10:04 AM
Bars themselves are very solid steps when installed, rubber surface makes them a safe step-up even in rain. Installation wasn't hard - takes a little time with the number of larger bolts and starting the bolts with back plates through the holes under your truck. And they look great on my bright red truck!
Ships Between 5/21 - 5/23
- What Do You Drive?