- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model and are available in multiple finishes
- Innovative 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted) eliminate the need for support braces
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars use a hidden mounting system for a completely integrated look
- Forged from heavy-duty, oversized 4" oval steel tubing for ample stepping area
- Molded plastic step pads deliver exceptional traction even if your shoes are sopping wet or caked with mud
- The 4" Oval Nerf Bars boast a straightforward no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation
- Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a limited lifetime warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Take the strain out of climbing into your cabin with Dee Zee's ground-breaking 4" Oval Nerf Bars. They're completely custom-designed to fit perfectly onto your rig. For clean, hidden mounting that eliminates support braces, these truck nerf bars are bent to 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted). Plus, the no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation makes bolting them to your frame a snap.
Dee Zee crafts their 4" Oval Nerf Bars to stand the test of time. That's why they use premium, oversized 4" steel oval tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than 3" nerf bars. Thanks to the molded plastic step pads, you never have to worry about losing your footing.
Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Best of all, stainless steel comes with a limited lifetime warranty and black steel comes with 3 year warranty.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
174 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve c (LITTLETON, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Aug 08, 2018 8:26 PM
I really liked the look of the bars on the truck, the black is nice and goes well with the red paint on the truck. The installation was a bit of a pain but the after look was nice. I did pat my self on the back a few times and got lots of nice comments.
Reviewed by Paul P (Centerville, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 29, 2018 4:46 AM
Very Nice Quality Bars ,Although One of the threaded inserts was welded in crooked otherwise excellent quality
Reviewed by Roger R (Clinton, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2018 5:42 AM
i love them and they look god,they only took a short time to put on and i love them
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product