Ships Between 9/21 - 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Go Rhino 3" 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars are custom made for a snug fit onto your specific year, make and model
- They span the entire length from your front wheel well to the rear wheel well, giving you a boost up into both your cockpit and your cargo bay
- Your Go Rhino 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars are built for abuse from 3" steel tubing
- Go Rhino uses heavy .065" gauge steel for an extra tough skin
- Oversized step pads are textured to deliver unsurpassed traction even if your shoes are wet and muddy
- The recessed steps on the Go Rhino 3" 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars are compressed for greater strength over the traditional cutout nerf bars
- Pick you favorite finish to match your paintjob and your unique sense of style
- The classic chrome, polished stainless steel or subtle black powder coated Go Rhino 6000 Series Nerf Bars come with a 3-year warranty
If you're looking for a burly, lengthy, stylish set of nerf bars, then your search is over. The Go Rhino 6000 Series Nerf Bars are built to last from massive 3" steel tubing. And, Go Rhino insists on using an industry-leading .065" gauge steel for even greater backbone that'll outlast your truck.
The 2-piece Go Rhino Round Nerf Bars are simple to assemble and bolt directly onto your rig without any drilling. That's because each pair is specifically made for a snug fit on your truck alone, unlike those one-size-fits-all imitators. And, these sturdy bars run all the way back to the bed of your truck, so you can get into your toolbox just as easily as you can climb into the driver's seat.
Not just functional, the Go Rhino Nerf Bars enhance your rig's aggressive looks, too. Choose from the classic chrome, polished stainless steel or black powder coat finish with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino 3" 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Casey H (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-450/550 — May 23, 2018 7:27 AM
Original nerf bars rusted out I checked a couple of places in town and it was going to be $600.00 or more for replacement, I went on line auto anything popped up I found what I needed for half the cost.......
Reviewed by Chris L (Hazlehurst, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 15, 2018 9:19 AM
Reviewed by Matt G (CUSTER, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jan 04, 2018 6:27 AM
Bought these for my grandpa for Christmas because he was always complaining about not being able to reach completely into his toolbox without crawling into the bed. These solve the problem in a fairly priced way, and don't look half bad doing it.
Reviewed by Jeff D (MEDORA, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Dec 12, 2017 6:40 PM
This is my second set of these, the first set was on truck for 13 years still looked good but had an accident so needed new ones, so of coarse I bought Go Rhino again!