Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Dee Zee NX Running Boards make it easy to hop in and out of your ride
- NX Running Boards are custom-cut specifically for your vehicle
- Built tough with a sturdy, lightweight, powder-coated aluminum frame
- Raised rubber grommets ensure a slip-resistant stepping surface
- Includes custom-mounting brackets and all required hardware
- Dee Zee NX Boards are available in multiple finishes
- NRT™ powder-coated steel braces offer more protection against corrosion
- Dee Zee NX Running Boards include a Lifetime Warranty for workmanship and a 1-year warranty for the finish and hardware
Subtle styling. Sleek lines. Simple elegance. Your vehicle boasts unrivaled looks and eye-catching features, but it’s time to take the next step in boosting its functionality by adding Dee Zee NX Running Boards. These durable NX Running Boards give you an extra leg-up so you can enter and exit your cockpit with ease.
Custom-sculpted specifically for your truck or SUV, Dee Zee NX Series Running Boards boast a seamless fit. They’re built tough with a sturdy-yet-lightweight, powder-coated aluminum frame, and the stepping surface is equipped with rubber grommets for sure footing. Installation is a cinch with no cutting or drilling required, so you can equip your rig easily.
Dee Zee NX Running Boards come in three distinct finishes to suit your sense of style. Choose from a black top with black trim, a black top with chrome trim or a stainless steel top with black trim to outfit your ride. All three NX Running Board finishes are backed by Dee Zee’s Lifetime Warranty for workmanship and a 1-year warranty for the finish and hardware.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dee Zee NX Running Boards Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rafael C (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Explorer — Apr 01, 2013 9:05 PM
My boards arrived and the box was torn open on one side, but luckily, the boards inside appeared undamaged. The order was delayed initially but then the boards arrived before the scheduled ship date! Unfortunately, the brackets were delayed by many weeks so I was forced to cancel that portion and order them elsewhere to get them in a few days. Overall, happy with the purchase and buying experience.
Reviewed by Leland W (SILVERTHORNE, CO) — Mar 27, 2013 12:15 PM
Very happy with the quality,fit,cost & looks of these running boards. This being my first shopping experience with A/A was impressive.Ordered late Sunday night and was quite surprised to see FED-X show up on Wednesday morning. Installation was fairly easy but I would recommend downloading better instructions at http://www.deezee.com/product_images/DZ16335.pdf I will be a re-peat customer! Thanks.