Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Dee Zee NX Series Running Boards make it easy to hop in and out of your ride
- NXC boards are designed for crossovers, while NXT are designed for Trucks, both feature the same great looks but different mounting brackets
- Built tough with a sturdy, lightweight, powder-coated aluminum frame
- Raised rubber grommets ensure a slip-resistant stepping surface
- Dee Zee NX Boards are available in multiple finishes
- NRT™ powder-coated steel braces offer more protection against corrosion
- Dee Zee NX Running Boards include a Lifetime Warranty for workmanship and a 1-year warranty for the finish and hardware
Subtle styling. Sleek lines. Simple elegance. Your vehicle boasts unrivaled looks and eye-catching features, but it’s time to take the next step in boosting its functionality by adding Dee Zee NX Running Boards. These durable NX Running Boards give you an extra leg-up so you can enter and exit your cockpit with ease.
Custom-sculpted specifically for your truck or SUV, Dee Zee NX Series Running Boards boast a seamless fit. They’re built tough with a sturdy-yet-lightweight, powder-coated aluminum frame, and the stepping surface is equipped with rubber grommets for sure footing. Installation is a cinch with no cutting or drilling required, so you can equip your rig easily.
Dee Zee NX Running Boards come in three distinct finishes to suit your sense of style. Choose from a black top with black trim, a black top with chrome trim or a stainless steel top with black trim to outfit your ride. All three NX Running Board finishes are backed by Dee Zee’s Lifetime Warranty for workmanship and a 1-year warranty for the finish and hardware.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Warranty Submission Procedure: All warranty claims will be initiated at the place of purchase. The original purchaser will be required to present the original sales receipt with purchase date shown and provide photographs of the defect.
In the event the originally purchased product style is no longer available, the product would be returned to the store of purchase for a refund or the applicable cost difference can be paid to choose an alternate style.