- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom made to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- For showroom looks, Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in smooth black powder-coated carbon steel or highly-polished T304 stainless steel finishes
- For expertly-crafted toughness, Aries 4" Oval Side Steps are constructed from heavy-wall corrosion-resistant oval tubing for strength and durability
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come equipped with non-slip molded polymer step pads beneath each door
- Don't worry about installation-Aries Oval Side Steps bolt-on with included hardware in minutes to existing holes in your frame with no drilling needed
- These 4-inch Oval Nerf Steps can sustain up to 300 lbs for sure stepping up and in or down and out of your ride, perfect for height challenged passengers (and drivers)
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come complete with all the mounting hardware you'll need
- Your Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for polished stainless steel and a 3-Year Warranty for black powder-coated carbon steel
Custom Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars make your truck or SUV look like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Designed to complement your vehicle's trim, Aries Oval Side Steps come in 2 sturdy finishes: smooth black powder-coated carbon steel and highly-polished 304 stainless steel.
Aries Oval 4" Nerf Bars also boast an impressive shape that's substantially wider than round side steps, giving you solid footing with every step. Molded step pads beneath each door assure slip-free use in any weather condition.
Don't worry about burning your day off installing these side steps-Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars bolt-on in minutes to the existing holes in your vehicle's frame. And, no drilling or cutting is required. Best yet, your Aries Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for polished stainless steel and a 3-Year Warranty for black powder-coated carbon steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
251 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary D (Meridian, ID) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 12, 2018 8:52 AM
Bars came well packaged and delivered in 5 days. Installation was simple. Use a small level on step pads after all bolts are snugged up. Then finish tightening a section at a time. Move around on all bolts watching level and adjusting bar as you make final torque of bolts. Do not over tighten. Bars look great.
Reviewed by Jason A (WATERFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 14, 2018 1:57 PM
Not sure what others are reviewing, but every hole lined up perfectly during install. Yes, we had to reread a couple sections over and verify pictures, but once you see it, they fit like a charm. Only had them on a couple weeks, but so far, so good. Plastic step areas seem a bit wobbly and cheap, but I am not sure you can beat these bars for the sale price. They look nice, do their job...no major complaints.
Reviewed by Frank P (Darien, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — May 20, 2017 6:39 AM
Reviewed by Steven B (Whittier, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 09, 2017 7:14 AM
The bars ordered were black. The black coating is very well applied and seems to be durable. I was very impressed with the steel end caps. All other companies have plastic caps that don't last long. Installation was very simple. About 45 minutes per side. All hardware was included. And the wide step pad is very strong and stable to step on. Very good durable product for the price.
Reviewed by michael g (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Pilot — Feb 24, 2017 2:33 PM
I got these bars for my wife's suv. The look & finish are great and the brackets are solid. But the directions look like faded copies which made the pics hard to see, plus some of the washers were just too small to use so I bought a pack of larger ones. Over all I'd say it's a pretty straight forward install. A lift would have made the job a piece of cake !!