- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your ride with Dee Zee FX Running Boards for unparalleled traction and style
- Dee Zee boards are custom-designed for your year, make and model
- FX Running Boards span the length of your cab, providing a secure step up into your truck or SUV
- Cushioned step pads deliver exceptional traction in any type of weather
- Features OEM-approved black lining and matching mud flaps
- Unique rubber gasket seals against gravel build-up
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum with a signature round outside edge
- Dee Zee FX Boards are available in multiple finishes
- Provides full wheel-to-wheel coverage and includes protective end caps for SUVs
- Select pick-ups can extend the coverage to the bed with a set of matching box boards
- Dee Zee FX Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Provide your passengers with a secure step up by outfitting your rig with a set of Dee Zee FX Running Boards. Custom-designed specifically to match your truck or SUV’s contours, Dee Zee FX Running Boards boast a flawless fit, equipping your ride with boosted accessibility and style.
Constructed from solid, rust-resistant aluminum, Dee Zee FX Running Boards give you a safe and confident step. The cushioned step pads deliver unparalleled traction, so you can bet on a confident boost into your ride in any weather condition. These FX Running Boards also don’t skimp when it comes to style - the designer black lining and mud flaps are OEM-approved, so they’re sure to blend into your vehicle’s lines. In addition, the running boards feature a thick rubber gasket to seal off the space between the boards and your chassis to prevent gravel build-up.
These running boards are available in multiple eye-catching designs, including Dee Zee FX Black Running Boards and Dee Zee FX Extruded Running Boards. If you own an SUV, FX Running Boards provide full wheel-to-wheel coverage and protective end caps. If you’re a truck owner, these running boards span the length of your cab and include mud flaps or end caps. Select pick-ups even have the option to extend the coverage all the way to the back of the bed, using a set of matching box boards. Installation is hassle-free, as most pick-ups don’t require drilling (other vehicles require minimal drilling). Best of all, your new Dee Zee FX Running Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Quick Bracket mounting system makes installing your new FX Running Boards a snap. Many late-model Chevy, Ford and Dodge pickups will not need any drilling, and other vehicles require only a minimal amount.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dee Zee FX Running Boards Customer Reviews
107 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Patrick H (Camarillo, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 20, 2018 9:16 AM
They were fairly easy to install but the instructions could have been written better. They look great though and really add a great look to my 14 Silverado (crew cab).
Reviewed by cody g (MONTICELLO, IL) — Jan 14, 2018 2:23 PM
Like I said, "sufficient". They will do the job of keeping the road dirt off the sides of my truck. I all ready had front mud flaps installed so I trimmed off the flaps that came on the front end piece. Will have to cut off the back end to have it the same length of the cab. Overall they will be fine for the price. Hope I get my rebate soon.
Reviewed by Kenneth B (HEIDENHEIMER, TX) — Jun 21, 2017 7:41 AM
Reviewed by James B (Fairport, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Oct 23, 2016 4:36 PM
These are NICE running boards. Perfect fit, and good quality for the price. However, although design is simple and install method is diy-friendly, these didn't go on easily: * Mediocre instructions, poor quality images. * Very poor info about which bracket goes where. NO LABELS provided. Brackets are NOT interchangeable, a fact not made clear anywhere. Trial & Error was required. * WARNING: Brackets mount to existing frame bolts. On older vehicles, EXTREME torque required, beyond dit tools!
Reviewed by Paul A (LAURA, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2016 7:15 PM