- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps deliver double the width of Carr's Hoop II Steps
- Cast with a durable aluminum alloy that survives all conditions
- Available in 3 finishes: Polished, Titanium Silver powder coat and Black powder coat
- Machined diamond tread step pattern boasts awesome grip
- 20" width with 3" tubular base diameter bests other steps
- Less bulky than big running boards and nerf bars
- Exclusive Multi-Mount rotating mount heads make installation firm and easy
- Mounts in less than 1 hour with only minor drilling required
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Your super rig deserves the super-sized version of CARR's legendary Hoop II Truck Steps: CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps. Standing twice as wide—a full 20"—Super Hoop Steps pack big toughness and more foot space into a setup that's still less bulky than full bars or boards.
Cast aluminum alloy construction also makes CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps worthy of their mighty name. They stand up to the nastiest conditions, always delivering solid footing and great looks. A machined top tread provides awesome grip, unlike lesser steps with glued rubber pads that fly off.
Super Hoop Steps also come in your choice of 3 colors: polished, titanium silver and black. Installation is made easier by CARR's new Multi-Mount heads that fit snugly against your rocker panels. And, your CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps are covered by a Lifetime Warranty. For plenty of tough stepping space without the bulk of full bars or boards, Super Hoops are your absolute best bet.
CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian D (LANGLEY, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Apr 03, 2019 8:28 PM
People can get in and out of the pickup without heavy sliding across the outside edge of the bucket seats. Saves having the classic duct tape repair seen on many pickups. Step in and step out rather than sliding and grinding the seat edge.
Reviewed by P P (NORTH HUNTINGDON, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-450/550 — Mar 15, 2019 4:30 AM
Reviewed by Scott D (Fernley, NV) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-350 — Jul 13, 2017 10:23 PM
Reviewed by george w (CANANDAIGUA, NY) — Apr 13, 2017 5:07 AM