- Double your accessory ability with an AMP Research Plug & Play OBD-II Pass-Through Harness
- Provides you an additional OBD-II port in your vehicle
- Designed to simplify installation of multiple accessories—running boards, tuners and more
- Plug-n-play system means no more removing door panels or locating factory wires
- OBDII port splitter allows you to link up two OBDII accesories such as tuners or gauges
- AMP Research Pass-Through Harness is made in the USA
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your AMP Research Plug & Play OBD-II Pass-Through Harness carries a 5-year warranty
From removing your doors and locating factory wires to cutting and splicing cables, powering your vehicle’s accessories can require more work than you imagined. Skip all those intricate tasks and double your utility without a single tool—the AMP Research Plug & Play OBD-II Pass-Through Harness.
Adding a second OBD-II port in your vehicle, this innovative AMP Research OBD Harness is designed to simplify the installation of multiple accessories at once. A factory-wired solution for powering your retractable running boards, while maintaining access to your diagnostic monitor or performance tuner, this plug-n-play AMP OBD Pass Through Connector is a must-have for any well-equipped ride. Your AMP Research OBD 2 Harness is proudly made in the USA and comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
AMP Research Plug & Play OBD-II Pass-Through Harness Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael L (Ehrenberg, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 06, 2018 7:08 PM
Used it to split Amp steps and a tuner. Works perfectly, though I feel it's overpriced.
Reviewed by Santiago A (NEW PORT RICHEY, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jun 01, 2018 5:58 PM
Easy to install, just plug in and go. I needed another port for a programmer and Gps tracking
Reviewed by david b (Kingston, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Feb 06, 2018 5:00 AM
Highly recommend anyone to buy this product. Works great different patterns.Instead of running tons of wires for screws this is an excellent product.
Reviewed by Rick T (East Peoria, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jan 16, 2016 9:06 PM
Ordered the OBD II Pass Through from AutoAnything along with the AMP Research boards. The Pass Through was wired perfectly from the factory and works like a charm. I would recommend this product to anyone installing AMP Research boards. Looks and functions like it came from the factory.
Reviewed by Anthony P (EVERGLADES CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Oct 16, 2015 4:02 AM
Excellent, keeps from tearing apart the doors. However, on the website there was no choice for a critical component to make the Plug & Play work. It is the conversion kit for the 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD diesel. Also, I ended up with the electrical harness which came with the original order. That is a $200 component which will be put on a shelf for future needs when extra wiring is needed for my boat.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
There are no customer reviews for this product