- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Help yourself up by helping yourself to a set of APS 4” iStep Side Steps
- Manufactured from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum, with zero plastic parts
- Offers a 4” depth stepping surface corrugated for added grip
- Applicable to a wide range of trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Comes in your choice of black or polished aluminum
- Includes the necessary brackets and hardware for an easy, bolt-on installation
- Sold in pairs, your APS 4” iStep Side Steps carry a 1-year warranty
APS 4” iStep Side Steps allow you and all your passengers to climb in and out with ease. Crafted from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum – with no traces of plastic – these top-of-the-line side steps provide a 4”W step surface corrugated for non-slippage year-round, no matter the weather.
Suitable for wide-ranging application, from trucks to Jeeps and SUVs, they come in your preference of black or polished aluminum finish options, and ship with the require mounting brackets and hardware to make short work of the bolt-on installation.
Your APS 4” iStep Side Steps are sold in pairs and covered by a 1-year warranty.
APS 4" iStep Side Steps Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan H (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — May 19, 2020 4:01 AM
Reviewed by Kenneth G. M (Durand, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Ranger — Apr 17, 2020 7:22 AM
The steps look great, the only problem I have with them is they should have a center bracket added. I made one for each side out of the old brackets.That made it so they don't sag when you step on them. I think you should offer these on new installs and replacements. Thanks again,Ken
Reviewed by Alan N (PARKER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Feb 11, 2020 9:17 AM
Reviewed by Court A (ALTOONA, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Jan 18, 2020 2:10 PM