- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Help yourself up by helping yourself to a set of APS 4” iStep Side Steps
- Manufactured from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum, with zero plastic parts
- Offers a 4” depth stepping surface corrugated for added grip
- Applicable to a wide range of trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Comes in your choice of black or polished aluminum
- Includes the necessary brackets and hardware for an easy, bolt-on installation
- Sold in pairs, your APS 4” iStep Side Steps carry a 1-year warranty
APS 4” iStep Side Steps allow you and all your passengers to climb in and out with ease. Crafted from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum – with no traces of plastic – these top-of-the-line side steps provide a 4”W step surface corrugated for non-slippage year-round, no matter the weather.
Suitable for wide-ranging application, from trucks to Jeeps and SUVs, they come in your preference of black or polished aluminum finish options, and ship with the require mounting brackets and hardware to make short work of the bolt-on installation.
Your APS 4” iStep Side Steps are sold in pairs and covered by a 1-year warranty.
APS 4" iStep Side Steps Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dion C (RANCHO CORDOVA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ram 1500 — Jul 26, 2019 10:15 PM
I was not quite sure what to expect with these but decided to go with them since they would not break the bank. These things are very sturdy and look fantastic. People are blown away when I tell them I spent $160 on them! The instructions are very bare bones and slightly tough to decipher. The only word of advise I'll tell you is to know that 90% of the bolts and nuts given you're going to use. The part that got us were the 'T' bars. Feed the stationary bolt in first then screw the other in.
Reviewed by Eddie R (Gulf Breeze, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Nissan Titan — Jun 24, 2019 8:12 PM
Reviewed by Ron H (Huntersville, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda CR-V — May 14, 2019 2:49 AM
Easy install about 3 hours and I am slow. iboards look real good and are very sturdy. The mounts are good and heavy. Im 200lbs and my son is 150 and we both stood on 1 side. Got the 4" and no regrets.