- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- APS 5” iStep Side Steps allow you to enter and exit your ride without a problem
- Manufactured from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, with no plastic parts at all
- Available in your choice of stylish, rust- and corrosion-resistant black or polished finish
- Offers a 5” depth, non-slip stepping area for you and all your passengers
- Come with the right mounting brackets and hardware for an easy bolt-on installation
- Your APS 5” iStep Side Steps are sold in pairs and covered by a 1-year warranty
Take your vehicle-boarding capabilities to new heights by bolting on a set of APS 5” iStep Side Steps. Compatible with a wide assortment of trucks, Jeeps and SUVs, these steps are made of aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and corrugated for enduring strength and added traction – no plastic whatsoever was used in the manufacturing process.
Available finish options include black or polished. Five inches wide – as their name implies – they also come with the mounting brackets and hardware you’ll require. Sold in pairs, your APS 5” iStep Side Steps carry a 1-year warranty.
APS 5" iStep Side Steps Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by mark h (english, IN) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Ranger — Mar 20, 2020 10:04 PM
The angle bracket that the step mounts on could be welded in the front like the back one. Also they could be made as heavy as the mounting plate to minimize the flex when stepping on the running boards.overall a good product that's easy to install.
Reviewed by Nicolas S (PINSON, AL) — Mar 12, 2020 8:45 AM