- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- APS 5” iStep Side Steps allow you to enter and exit your ride without a problem
- Manufactured from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, with no plastic parts at all
- Available in your choice of stylish, rust- and corrosion-resistant black or polished finish
- Offers a 5” depth, non-slip stepping area for you and all your passengers
- Come with the right mounting brackets and hardware for an easy bolt-on installation
- Your APS 5” iStep Side Steps are sold in pairs and covered by a 1-year warranty
Take your vehicle-boarding capabilities to new heights by bolting on a set of APS 5” iStep Side Steps. Compatible with a wide assortment of trucks, Jeeps and SUVs, these steps are made of aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum and corrugated for enduring strength and added traction – no plastic whatsoever was used in the manufacturing process.
Available finish options include black or polished. Five inches wide – as their name implies – they also come with the mounting brackets and hardware you’ll require. Sold in pairs, your APS 5” iStep Side Steps carry a 1-year warranty.
APS 5" iStep Side Steps Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David G (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Friday at 8:10 PM
Very good value for a good looking set of steps. Replaced my old nerf bars with these and definitely looks better and much easier to get into my truck with these.
Reviewed by Chilson L (Wellsboro, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Jun 13, 2018 5:57 PM
The price and quality of these running boards are great I looked everywhere and could not find a length before purchase but are approx. 86" long T slots work great and overall very stable even with less than average rockers from previous steps installed
Reviewed by Richard G (Aston, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 12, 2018 9:39 PM
It took a friend and me 1 hr and 15 mins to install both sides steps of my chevy pickup, the hardest was the passenger side bracket, after that it went on easy.
Reviewed by christopher s (MELISSA, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jun 06, 2018 6:24 AM
The bars were as stated in the ad all parts were shipped quickly . look great om my Silverado. Thanks.