- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make getting into your vehicle easier with a set of stylish APS 6” iBoard Running Boards
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum construction resists corrosion and has a 400-lb load capacity
- Zero plastic parts were used in the making of these boards
- 6” depth corrugated rubber step pads cover the entire surface for traction in all weather conditions
- The raised ends on each board act as mud guards
- Low-profile design looks sharp thanks to your choice of finish – black or polished
- Designed for a custom fit to your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Set includes hardware and mount brackets required for a hassle-free, bolt-on installation
- Your APS 6” iBoard Running Boards are sold in pairs and backed by a 1-year warranty
Get up and in with the help of APS 6” iBoard Running Boards. Designed for a simple, bolt-on installation, these custom-sized runners are made of 6061-T6 aluminum, with no plastic parts whatsoever, and fully covered by a 6” wide, corrugated rubber step pad. You can count on stability and corrosion-resistance for the long haul, and a significant load capacity of 400 lbs is something to brag about.
Each board has a streamlined, low-profile appearance with raised edges, made even flashier by your choice of finish – either black or polished. Included with every set are the right mounting brackets and hardware for the job ahead.
Your APS 6” iBoard Running Boards are sold in pairs and supported by a 1-year warranty.
APS 6" iBoard Running Boards Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Frederick G (BELMONT, MI) — Apr 03, 2020 8:08 PM
I like the board appearance and design, but the brackets are a problem. The forward passenger bracket is designed for the 2500 diesel with def tank. On my 1/2 ton truck you have to piece together the bracket from multiple pieces and it is just not sturdy and allows the. Board to flex. I called AA and asked for another passenger side bracket like the center/rear brackets. They said they would order one for me bout 10 days later and I still don't have it.
Reviewed by Kobashigawa, J (Waipahu, HI) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 26, 2020 8:35 PM
Very easy to install, makes my 2019 Tacoma TRD Off Road look great. I weigh 200lbs and they easily support my weight. Makes for easy entry/exit for my grandkids. Not to mention should keep the lower door panels cleaner and protect from rock chips.
Reviewed by Jeff C (ARGYLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Mar 03, 2020 6:42 AM
Brackets are heavy duty pre-drilled and fit the factory frame studs on my 2019 F150 perfectly. Took me about 1.5 hours to put on by myself. This is no Left vs Right - they all fit either side. I put on the all black running boards and they look great. I'm a big guy and so far they are holding up great. I also added the underside LED lights.
Reviewed by Allen B (MECHANICVILLE, NY) — Feb 18, 2020 5:38 AM
Easy transaction to get running boards for a customer job. Fit perfectly and were exactly what was existing on the vehicle. Quick delivery and no issues. Would buy from AutoAnything again.
Reviewed by Javier R (Kingwood, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 31, 2020 7:00 AM