- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make getting into your vehicle easier with a set of stylish APS 6” iBoard Running Boards
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum construction resists corrosion and has a 400-lb load capacity
- Zero plastic parts were used in the making of these boards
- 6” depth corrugated rubber step pads cover the entire surface for traction in all weather conditions
- The raised ends on each board act as mud guards
- Low-profile design looks sharp thanks to your choice of finish – black or polished
- Designed for a custom fit to your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Set includes hardware and mount brackets required for a hassle-free, bolt-on installation
- Your APS 6” iBoard Running Boards are sold in pairs and backed by a 1-year warranty
Get up and in with the help of APS 6” iBoard Running Boards. Designed for a simple, bolt-on installation, these custom-sized runners are made of 6061-T6 aluminum, with no plastic parts whatsoever, and fully covered by a 6” wide, corrugated rubber step pad. You can count on stability and corrosion-resistance for the long haul, and a significant load capacity of 400 lbs is something to brag about.
Each board has a streamlined, low-profile appearance with raised edges, made even flashier by your choice of finish – either black or polished. Included with every set are the right mounting brackets and hardware for the job ahead.
Your APS 6” iBoard Running Boards are sold in pairs and supported by a 1-year warranty.
APS 6" iBoard Running Boards Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Philip Y (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Pilot — May 10, 2018 3:44 AM
I' m 68 years old and installed these myself. The instructions were easy to follow and very complete. I've already had many compliments on their appearance and have found them very helpful getting in and out of my vehicle.
Reviewed by RICHARD H G (SAN MARCOS, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — May 02, 2018 8:16 PM
Came in on time, easy to install, sturdy and well,well made. Took an hour and a half to install. Would have been completed sooner but my neighbor came over to admire them and talk. I would highly recommend to anyone. The nonslip area feels safe and secure, plus they look great.
Reviewed by thomas d (new straitsville, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Feb 21, 2018 1:27 PM
Love how they look and ease of getting in and out of the truck. The installation directions were kind of vague and had a lot of bolts and washers left over I
Reviewed by Ted B (ANAMOSA, IA) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 03, 2017 9:01 AM
They beat slinging your leg in and sliding out!!!!! They look good and are very comfortable to use. The price was right even with dealer installation, still about 1/2 of company made product. We opted for black, which look very nice with the black trim of Our 2018 Jeep Grande Cherokee.