- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make getting into your vehicle easier with a set of stylish APS 6” iBoard Running Boards
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum construction resists corrosion and has a 400-lb load capacity
- Zero plastic parts were used in the making of these boards
- 6” depth corrugated rubber step pads cover the entire surface for traction in all weather conditions
- The raised ends on each board act as mud guards
- Low-profile design looks sharp thanks to your choice of finish – black or polished
- Designed for a custom fit to your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Set includes hardware and mount brackets required for a hassle-free, bolt-on installation
- Your APS 6” iBoard Running Boards are sold in pairs and backed by a 1-year warranty
Get up and in with the help of APS 6” iBoard Running Boards. Designed for a simple, bolt-on installation, these custom-sized runners are made of 6061-T6 aluminum, with no plastic parts whatsoever, and fully covered by a 6” wide, corrugated rubber step pad. You can count on stability and corrosion-resistance for the long haul, and a significant load capacity of 400 lbs is something to brag about.
Each board has a streamlined, low-profile appearance with raised edges, made even flashier by your choice of finish – either black or polished. Included with every set are the right mounting brackets and hardware for the job ahead.
Your APS 6” iBoard Running Boards are sold in pairs and supported by a 1-year warranty.
APS 6" iBoard Running Boards Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roy A (Carson, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Aug 08, 2018 8:21 PM
I wanted factory look running boards on my Ram; after tons of research I opted for these. They look great on the truck. I'm a pretty handy guy with all the tools, still took 3+ hrs to install; one bracket holes didn't line up! They feel very sturdy and are very helpful getting in & out AND cleaning the roof. They arrived in a flash! And were well packaged. Instructions leave a lot to be desired. YouTube video is best. Found them cheaper on amazon 2 days later; but different model #.
Reviewed by Daniel J (HAMBURG, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 30, 2018 9:04 PM
These are perfect and very easy to install. I installed them by myself with a little help from watching A YouTube video on how to install them. The directions really were not that easy to follow. Other than that they look awesome on my truck!
Reviewed by Michael A (CALUMET CITY, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Explorer — Jul 20, 2018 2:17 PM
These new running boards are very stylish and a great replacement for the original boards.
Reviewed by Joseph C (ROCKVILLE, MD) — Jul 20, 2018 1:25 PM
The unit was fairly easy to install but there was one nasty moment when the rear mounting units did not fit. I initially thought you shipped the wrong parts. In desperation I switch them and then they fit fine. The part labeled PRM was really DRM and the part labeled DRM was really PRM.
Reviewed by Steven L (GREENWOOD, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 17, 2018 1:55 PM
Out standing fit and Quality. Well worth the price. I highly recommend these running boards.