- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make getting into your vehicle easier with a set of stylish APS 6” iBoard Running Boards
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum construction resists corrosion and has a 400-lb load capacity
- Zero plastic parts were used in the making of these boards
- 6” depth corrugated rubber step pads cover the entire surface for traction in all weather conditions
- The raised ends on each board act as mud guards
- Low-profile design looks sharp thanks to your choice of finish – black or polished
- Designed for a custom fit to your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Set includes hardware and mount brackets required for a hassle-free, bolt-on installation
- Your APS 6” iBoard Running Boards are sold in pairs and backed by a 1-year warranty
Get up and in with the help of APS 6” iBoard Running Boards. Designed for a simple, bolt-on installation, these custom-sized runners are made of 6061-T6 aluminum, with no plastic parts whatsoever, and fully covered by a 6” wide, corrugated rubber step pad. You can count on stability and corrosion-resistance for the long haul, and a significant load capacity of 400 lbs is something to brag about.
Each board has a streamlined, low-profile appearance with raised edges, made even flashier by your choice of finish – either black or polished. Included with every set are the right mounting brackets and hardware for the job ahead.
Your APS 6” iBoard Running Boards are sold in pairs and supported by a 1-year warranty.
APS 6" iBoard Running Boards Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Max V (New Orleans, LA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Traverse — Nov 13, 2018 8:25 AM
I purchased these running boards to make it easier for my mother to get in the car. She really liked them and thought they made the Chevy Traverse look more elegant. I had a professional to install them. So far, so good.
Reviewed by jim k (Milford, NE) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Oct 30, 2018 5:01 AM
Reviewed by Terry C (BROOKINGS, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 24, 2018 9:20 AM
Excellent product easy to install looks like it was done in a shop.Very fast delivery.instructions were a tad unclear had to you tube it all in all caves a ton of money then ordering from toyota directly thanks for the great deals.
Reviewed by DANNY G (WABASH, IN) — Oct 18, 2018 5:37 PM