- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make getting into your vehicle easier with a set of stylish APS 6” iBoard Running Boards
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum construction resists corrosion and has a 400-lb load capacity
- Zero plastic parts were used in the making of these boards
- 6” depth corrugated rubber step pads cover the entire surface for traction in all weather conditions
- The raised ends on each board act as mud guards
- Low-profile design looks sharp thanks to your choice of finish – black or polished
- Designed for a custom fit to your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Set includes hardware and mount brackets required for a hassle-free, bolt-on installation
- Your APS 6” iBoard Running Boards are sold in pairs and backed by a 1-year warranty
Get up and in with the help of APS 6” iBoard Running Boards. Designed for a simple, bolt-on installation, these custom-sized runners are made of 6061-T6 aluminum, with no plastic parts whatsoever, and fully covered by a 6” wide, corrugated rubber step pad. You can count on stability and corrosion-resistance for the long haul, and a significant load capacity of 400 lbs is something to brag about.
Each board has a streamlined, low-profile appearance with raised edges, made even flashier by your choice of finish – either black or polished. Included with every set are the right mounting brackets and hardware for the job ahead.
Your APS 6” iBoard Running Boards are sold in pairs and supported by a 1-year warranty.
APS 6" iBoard Running Boards Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob P (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 16, 2019 9:17 PM
not bad for a chinese made product....installation was simplified by bolting everything together and then adding it to the truck....they look like part of the truck....delivery was great and all the pieces and parts were there...I am pleased with autoanything and will do more business with them for sure...Amazon had them cheaper but wouldn't deliver them to Alaska..!! Thanks "Autoanything",,,you guys did a great job..
Reviewed by Gary W (DASSEL, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 09, 2019 4:15 AM
Reviewed by Tanin B (HAMILTON, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 05, 2019 8:11 PM
Reviewed by james p (Prattville, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Explorer — Jul 03, 2019 4:56 AM
Reviewed by Bernard B (Henryville, IN) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 15, 2019 2:31 PM