- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up in style with a set of APS 6” iStep Side Steps
- Crafted from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum – no plastic parts whatsoever
- Comes in a brushed aluminum or stylish black finish to resist rust and corrosion
- Offers a massive 6” depth stepping area corrugated for extra grip
- Compatible with a wide range of trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Include the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for a stress-free bolt-on installation
- Your APS 6” iStep Side Steps are supported by a 1-year warranty
Why stretch when you can step with ease? A pair of APS 6” iStep Side Steps is just the doctor ordered to help you and all your passengers into your truck, Jeep or SUV, while hanging tough over years of use. Built-tough from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum, these completely plastic-free steps resist rust, corrosion and the heaviest loads.
Half-a-foot wide and corrugated for better foot grip, they’re offered in either a stylish black or brushed aluminum finish, and come with the mounting brackets and hardware you’ll need for a painless, bolt-on installation job.
Your APS 6” iStep Side Steps are backed by a 1-year warranty.
APS 6" iStep Side Steps Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leobel G (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 19, 2019 5:51 AM
I purchased the 6" flat side steps to replace the nerf bars on my father in laws Tacoma. I have them on my Tacoma and realized how much easier my mother in law got in and out of my truck than his - see suffers from parkinsons disease. She feels much more confident getting in and out of the truck.
Reviewed by James P (Junction City, OR) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tundra — Mar 09, 2019 8:50 AM
Reviewed by Hans H (Grant, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 07, 2019 5:24 AM
Looks great and great value. Instructions were a little confusing and a private You Tube was somewhat helpful but a factory You Tube would be a huge aid. Auto Anything are fantastic.