- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up in style with a set of APS 6” iStep Side Steps
- Crafted from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum – no plastic parts whatsoever
- Comes in a brushed aluminum or stylish black finish to resist rust and corrosion
- Offers a massive 6” depth stepping area corrugated for extra grip
- Compatible with a wide range of trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Include the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for a stress-free bolt-on installation
- Your APS 6” iStep Side Steps are supported by a 1-year warranty
Why stretch when you can step with ease? A pair of APS 6” iStep Side Steps is just the doctor ordered to help you and all your passengers into your truck, Jeep or SUV, while hanging tough over years of use. Built-tough from aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum, these completely plastic-free steps resist rust, corrosion and the heaviest loads.
Half-a-foot wide and corrugated for better foot grip, they’re offered in either a stylish black or brushed aluminum finish, and come with the mounting brackets and hardware you’ll need for a painless, bolt-on installation job.
Your APS 6” iStep Side Steps are backed by a 1-year warranty.
APS 6" iStep Side Steps Customer Reviews
51 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by gary b (Malabar, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 15, 2019 10:03 PM
Reviewed by Brad U (WORTH, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2019 4:03 AM
Delivered in less than a week Very easy to install in less than hour Not cheap or cheesy very solid construction And good looking on truck and allows some adjustment for the width
Reviewed by brent P (TAYLORSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2019 2:53 PM
I love everything about these truck steps. They look great. Much better than the tube style step bars I had that rusted out. Don't expect to have that problem with these. Very, very sturdy. Pretty easy to install but somewhat time consuming. Those more handy than I will surely get it done much quicker. Wish I'd bought this type years ago.
Reviewed by Jeffery T (NAMPA, ID) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jun 24, 2019 8:27 PM