Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Made from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and corrosion resistance
- Grate steps feature slotted design for debris evacuation and added style
- Installation is achieved by mounting directly to the rocker panel
- Massive 6.5" step plates ensure easy access and a stable platform
- Designed in the USA
- Drilling required for some applications
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
iArmor is passionate about designing truck accessories for the daily driver. As much as we love the thrill and excitement of the off-road, our focus is on building products that best serve your comfort and safety for the daily commute.
Based in sunny Southern California, iArmor is a subsidiary of APS Auto Parts who has been a manufacturer of aftermarket parts and accessories since 2004. They pride themselves on design innovation, high quality, and being best in value.
Tired of seeing yet another set of tubular side steps on the road? With their rugged good looks, edgy square tubing & plate design, the iArmor is sure to make your rig stand out from the rest. iArmor is corrosion-proof compared to steel running boards or rocker steps. Made from aircraft grade aluminum, the iArmor is also ideal for keeping excessive weight off your Jeep or truck.
iArmor side armor doubles as rocker protection and side steps for your truck. They extend out far enough to protect your rocker from adjacent vehicles. Boulders, bush, and other debris can scratch or ding your vehicle’s rocker panels. The iArmor side armor sticks out far enough to protect the sides of your truck or Jeep, while simultaneously offering a large stepping surface.
- Should not be used in place of a true rock slider. These are designed as side steps with minor rocker protection.