- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your step up with the strength and style of Aries AeroTread Running Boards
- Constructed from an extruded aluminum base to resist rust and corrosion
- Sleek, curved edges and tapered ends blend seamlessly with your exterior
- Non-slip, 5" plastic step pad runs the entire length of the board
- Universal track mounting system utilizes your vehicle’s existing holes and brackets
- Choose polished stainless steel or black carbide powder coat front trim
- Steel mounting brackets are powder-coated for added durability
- Your Aries AeroTread Step Boards are backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Style your ride, while adding a sturdy entry step, with a set of premium Aries AeroTread Side Steps. Custom-made to mirror the contours of your ride’s exterior, these durable aluminum step boards are adorned with a full-length, non-skid plastic step pad and your choice of polished stainless steel or black carbide powder coat front trim. Easy to install. 3-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Aries AeroTread Running Boards Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony M (CRANFORD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 14, 2018 7:38 AM
Easy install, didn't use a lift. A little tricky setting the first T-Bolts in but after that no problem. Looks good, rubber lip against body is a bit warped/wavy but hardly notice
Reviewed by James L (TARZANA, CA) — Aug 22, 2018 8:28 PM
got this for my 18 Grand Cherokee. Even though these cost less than others, they are great! The install was pretty simple, all the holes lined up, bolts fit good. It took me about 1.5 hours WITHOUT a lift. If I was under a lift it probably would take about 30 mins.
Reviewed by James L (Portsmouth, RI) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 14, 2018 4:36 AM