- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your step up with the strength and style of Aries AeroTread Running Boards
- Constructed from an extruded aluminum base to resist rust and corrosion
- Sleek, curved edges and tapered ends blend seamlessly with your exterior
- Non-slip, 5" plastic step pad runs the entire length of the board
- Universal track mounting system utilizes your vehicle’s existing holes and brackets
- Choose polished stainless steel or black carbide powder coat front trim
- Steel mounting brackets are powder-coated for added durability
- Your Aries AeroTread Step Boards are backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Style your ride, while adding a sturdy entry step, with a set of premium Aries AeroTread Side Steps. Custom-made to mirror the contours of your ride’s exterior, these durable aluminum step boards are adorned with a full-length, non-skid plastic step pad and your choice of polished stainless steel or black carbide powder coat front trim. Easy to install. 3-year limited warranty.
Aries AeroTread Running Boards Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry C (Lake Zurich, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Tuesday at 5:05 AM
These replaced the OEM GM running boards on 2008 Tahoe LT. They were shipped safe and easy, all equipment supplied and used, very easy to install IF you are replacing old ones. If not, it may be a bit tedious putting the threaded clips in. I left the old ones in, and it was a breeze
Reviewed by Donna B (Erie, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Rogue — Apr 17, 2018 8:25 PM
Don't believe the reviews that say how easy the installation is for these "customized for your 2017 Rogue" running boards! My Nissan dealer spent 5 hours on the installation!!! They could not use the existing bolts on the car. Lots of drilling.
Reviewed by Ryan H (WAIPAHU, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Jan 18, 2018 8:45 PM
Great product. Easy installation. Looks great. I would highly recommend this to others.