Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Step up to the big leagues with Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Crafted from massive 4" diameter steel tubing with 90° bends on each end
- Included mounting brackets make for an easy no–drill installation
- Comes in black powder-coated aluminum alloy and black powder-coated carbon steel
- The bars have a 300 lb capacity
- Elevated no–slip step pads deliver sure footing
- Your Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated aluminum and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated steel
When they first landed on the moon, the astronauts declared it a small step for man, and a giant leap for mankind. Likewise, when Aries decided to make the largest 4" round nerf bar known to man, they declared it the Aries Big Step Round Nerf Bars.
Crafted from huge 4" diameter steel tubing, these are some of the biggest side bars around. The elevated step pads deliver an even bigger boost, and feature a non–skid top for sure traction.
Thanks to vehicle–specific mounting brackets, the Aries Big Step Side Bars boast a perfect fit. Plus, the easy installation means no drilling or cutting is required. That way, you're stepping up to the big time—in no time! What's more, Aries backs your Big Step Nerf Bars with a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated aluminum and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated steel nerf bars.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Violet M (Soddy Daisy, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 23, 2018 2:36 PM
First of all quality of product is great! very pleased with these size bars for a full size truck. Installation less than an hour with basic hand tools A+++ Super fast shipping and NO damaged during transport!
Reviewed by Michele O (AMERY, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 06, 2017 8:42 PM
Reviewed by Scott K (Warren, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 31, 2016 2:59 PM
The steps are great and were easy to install. Being aluminum they are light enough I was able to hold the bar easily with one hand while bolting it on with the other. The only problem was the instructions did not match my truck, but they are close enough that it might have added 5 minutes to the install at most. I am 6'2" and my wife is 5'3" and they work great for both of us. Factory the truck was to tall for us to get in and out of easily but these made all the difference.