- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- From the bottom up, there’s no better way to ready your rig than Aries 3" Rocker Steps
- All-steel construction lends extra protection for your rocker panels against road debris
- Double-tube layout and welded top plate provides a secure, 3” wide place to step on or off
- Flat shape gives Aries 3" Rockers excellent ground clearance
- Textured black powder coat resists rust, scratches and trail grime
- Included vehicle-specific mounting brackets are pre-welded in place
- Installs using pre-existing mounting locations – no drilling or cutting necessary
- Your Aries 3" Rocker Side Steps carry a 3-year warranty
For added protection and a solid foothold on any off-roader, look no further than Aries 3" Rocker Steps. A flat, steel-fashioned 3” wide step offers good ground clearance and pre-welded brackets eliminate the need for drilling and cut down on installation time. Black powder coating. 3-year warranty.
Aries 3" Rocker Steps Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by james p (VISTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Xterra — Apr 29, 2020 10:12 PM
So for the most part I like it but I couldn't get it to stay straight on passenger side because of gas tank and where bolt placement is so the passenger side bar is crooked and looks lame don't think Aries took into account for gas tank im so disappointed that it doesnt fit properly
Reviewed by Joseph R (Paducah, KY) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 20, 2019 12:50 PM
Installation instructions could have been better although looking at the small pictures told me what I needed to know about which bracket went where. The details such as torque values were excellent.
Reviewed by Dean R (mount vernon, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 28, 2018 12:26 AM
I wanted something different and all black. It's only been about 2 weeks but I'm happy with them . I took away 1 star because I did the install by myself on the ground. Have someone help hold it up during the Install.