- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Manufactured from 18 gauge steel for durability and strength with premium plastic step pads for traction
- Extended tire coverage for aggressive wheel & tire fitment
- Easy, bolt-on installation. No drilling required
- Protects against road spill, stones, and rock debris
- Heat resistant & UV protected against fading and warping
- Installation hardware included
- Direct fit to your truck and SUV
- 3 Year Warranty
Arm your off-road beast with Armodillo, an industry-leading manufacturer of top-of-the-line truck accessories and parts. Years of ingenious engineering and passion for the world’s toughest truck has been poured out into providing hardcore off-road products designed to turn your beefy companion into the embodiment of sleekness, edginess, and aggression.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Armordillo Side Steps Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul V (Bayard, NE) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Escape — Feb 03, 2020 8:23 PM
Very affordable light weight and stylish. I choose these because I have a set of nerf bars before on my 2004 GMC Yukon I had these installed and last about 12 years and the end of these were open and they eventually rusted from the inside out. I choose these since they were totally sealed and wouldn't rust like the other ones.
Reviewed by Tammy W (MOUNDSVILLE, WV) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 02, 2019 5:34 AM
I love these side steps. I installed them on my 2019 Toyota Tacoma & they were very easy to install. No drilling, everything is already predrilled, just line up holes & screw into place. They are very sturdy, I weigh 230 & they hold me no problem. I got the black on my charcoal grey truck & it looks awesome. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Rodger A (BERLIN, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 21, 2019 4:25 AM
Reviewed by Jeffrey P (spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Jun 13, 2019 5:21 PM