- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- These AutoAnything SELECT 3” Round Nerf Bars set the standard in stepping style and security
- Made for a custom-fit to your make and model
- Constructed from T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel
- Secure polyethylene step pads add non-slip grip
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Custom mounting brackets are included
- Your AutoAnything SELECT 3” Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
One of the advantages to driving a truck or SUV is sitting high in your full-sized ride. Don’t let getting in and out ruin your idea of a good time by investing in a functional and fashionable set of AutoAnything SELECT 3” Round Nerf Bars. Crafted to mount perfectly onto your specific make and model, these 3 inch nerf bars are ideal for adding an easy way to step-up in style.
These nerf bars are constructed in your choice of T304 polished stainless steel or black powder-coated carbon steel and feature secure polyethylene step pads for a non-slip stepping surface. Upgrading your ride is easy thanks to simple bolt-on installation that doesn’t require cutting or drilling.
Your SELECT 3 inch nerf bars include custom mounting brackets and carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
Most items ship within 1 business day
Perfect fit, guaranteed. Plus free shipping & 60 day returns
Unbeatable quality and prices backed by our exclusive extended warranty
Phone & chat support standing by to help 7 days a week
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AutoAnything SELECT 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
301 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary E (LAKEVILLE, MN) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jul 12, 2019 8:24 AM
Delivery was excellent, no dents or shipping problems, All parts complete, with great instructions for install on my vehicle. Would suggest it would be helpful to include ft/lb torque info for large suspension bolts when re-installing those back into the frame. Overall, took about 2 hours to complete. Looks and functions great, would buy again !! Thanks for a fine product.
Reviewed by Michael H (SELMA, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Apr 22, 2019 10:00 PM
Reviewed by dan b (MILTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Nissan Titan — Apr 17, 2019 12:29 PM