- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dress your rig with the toughest auto-retracting running boards around: Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards
- Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards automatically drop down when your door opens and tuck away when your door closes
- These automatic running boards respond to both front and rear doors
- Custom configured for a cab-length fit on your vehicle
- Each board supports up to 600 lbs
- Built-in LED lights shine down for safe nighttime stepping
- Bestop PowerBoard power running boards boast an anti-pinch safety feature—they won't retract if anyone's stepping on the boards
- Each PowerBoard is constructed from 6.25" wide extruded aluminum that's powder coated and finished with an anti-slip texture
- The power running boards drop down 6" & out 2" for comfortable stepping
- Dependable in all weather conditions
- Comes with all mounting hardware, wiring and instructions for a no-drill installation
- 3-year/100,000-mile limited warranty
Walking on the moon was one small step for man, but the Bestop PowerBoard is one giant leap for mankind's electric running boards. Unlike stationary running boards, Bestop PowerBoards are retractable running boards. Open your door, and it drops down 6" for a comfortable stepping platform into your cockpit. Close your door, and it tucks up against your rocker panel for maximum ground clearance and a sleeker bodyline. Magic!
Whether you're hopping out of the driver's seat or helping your kids up into the back seat, the PowerBoard Electric Running Boards are there to lend a hand. They span the entire length of your cab and swing into action when any door gets opened—driver and passenger side. And, the integrated LED lights automatically switch on for safe nighttime stepping.
Besides being fully mechanized, your Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards are built tougher than the average running board. They're wrought from 6.25" wide extruded aluminum with an anti-corrosive powder coating and a non-slip texture. And, the cast aluminum drop arms are strong enough to shoulder up to 600 lbs per side. Plus, everything is fully weatherproofed and rigorously tested to ensure years of dependability.
Custom designed for your rig, Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards come complete with everything you need for a secure, no-drill installation. They're even backed by an industry-leading 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by willie s (Wallace, SC) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Nov 23, 2016 6:11 AM
Reviewed by Renzin Y (Bellevue, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 — Apr 29, 2015 2:22 PM
A little about me - licensed professional mechanical engineer (extensive general automotive repair experience). The electrical systems were easy to install (decent instructions). But the mounting of brackets onto the truck was flawed. There wasnt adequate space to clip in the electrical connection for the motors and it had to be FORCED into place. The running boards do work...but really poor design bestop. Also, you need to oil it after every wash or heavy rain (or it squeaks).
Reviewed by Richard J (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jan 30, 2015 1:56 PM
I open the box and reviewed the parts list. I watched some install videos online. During installation I encountered a problem, I called bestop technical support they were very helpful. Turns out they're not going to fit my truck, so they authorized a return. They were professional, and prompt, as well as Autoanything's support. I was very pleased. Thank AutoAnything and Bestop.
Reviewed by Eric J (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe — Jul 12, 2014 2:43 PM
Reviewed by Jonathan C (Peckville, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 04, 2014 9:52 PM
I had the boards installed and in less than a year I have removed the boards and am in the process of getting in contact with the company to send them back. The front "idler" linkages ALWAYS hung 2 and a half to 3 inches down. called the company and was told "oh well you need to high pressure wash them and oil them constantly." and they have sent me replacements. well little less than a year and taking them off twice having professionals look at them the driverside "Idler" torn the panel