Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Step up your rig’s style and function with Bestop PowerBoard NX Wireless Electric Running Boards
- Custom configured for a perfect fit on your truck or SUV
- They automatically drop down 6” and out 2” when the door opens
- Shut the door, and they disappear back up under your frame (3 second delay)
- Includes Wi-Fi door sensors & magnetic switches for installation without splicing into your factory wiring harness (routing of wires to board motors is still needed)
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum
- Its reinforced mounting linkage supports up to 600 lbs on each board
- The 6.25” step surface is finished in a textured powder coating for sure footing and weather protection
- For safety, the integrated anti-pinch system stops your PowerBoards if they sense any pressure
- LED light kit and OEM certified wiring harness included
- Built and tested to meet strict factory standards
- Bestop backs your PowerBoard NX Running Boards with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
When you are looking to maintain a flush look without nerf bars permanently hanging down, look no further than a fully powered set of Bestop PowerBoard NX Wireless Electric Running Boards.They smoothly drop down when your door opens, then hide back under your vehicle’s frame when the door shuts.
Born from the original PowerBoard design, Bestop NX WiFi Running Boards are smarter and still just as sweet. Gone are the hard-to-install doorjamb sensors. The all-new PowerBoard NX system uses wireless signals that mount in a fraction of the time—all without pulling door panels, carpet or body panels. Plus, Bestop's engineers fine-tuned and fortified the linkage, so they're strong enough to support a full 600 lbs on both sides.
Bestop PowerBoard Wireless Running Boards still sport the features that made the PowerBoard famous: an ingenious anti-pinch safety system, smooth movement, factory-style wiring harness and aluminum construction. Bestop backs your boards with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)