- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your ride’s form & function with Black Horse Off Road 3” Round Nerf Bars
- Crafted for a custom fit on your specific vehicle and cab size
- Secure step padding ensures safe and consistent footing
- Stainless side steps come in polished or black powder coat finish
- Black Horse 3” Round Nerf Bars are sold in pairs
- Easy bolt-on installation—includes vehicle-specific brackets
- Your Blackhorse 3” Round Nerf Bars carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Drop your entry elevation with a sleek set of Black Horse 3 inch Round Nerf Bars. These custom side steps boast strong stainless steel construction and come equipped with sure-footed rubber padding. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Susan B (KIHEI, HI) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Pilot — Jan 28, 2019 8:50 PM
Reviewed by wen c (HOCKESSIN, DE) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 21, 2018 2:40 PM
Unlike other Nerf Bar brands, the Black Horse offers an INTEGRATED mounting bracket in ONE SINGLE piece (no messy assembly required). So for each Nerf Bar with there point supports, there are only three brackets, three bolt plates, and three types of tightening nuts. The installation instruction is well written and easy to follow through. The 3" stainless steel Nerf Bars match perfectly with my 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited! Btw, the Customer Service of Black Horse Off Road is first class!
Reviewed by Daniel C (BELLMORE, NY) — Dec 27, 2017 5:06 AM
The Installation was fairly easy fit was spot on My only problem is I step on the passenger rear foot pad to dry the roof and found that my 190 body weight caused a small dent in front of the rear passenger foot PAD on the chrome. I guess I will see if I can buy just the passenger tube .The product add a bit of bling to the sides of the all black car giving a sharp Look
Reviewed by Kenneth H (Shamong, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Oct 09, 2017 10:10 AM
I used these on my 2017 Ridgeline even though the application is for the Pilot & not the Ridgeline. They bolted right up to the factory holes & fit perfectly. I think they look better than the factory ones at less than 1/2 the price!