- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your big rig with a rugged set of Black Horse Off Road Cutlass Running Boards
- Extra-wide steps make is easy to get in and out of your full-sized ride
- Heavy-duty rubber step pads guarantee a secure foothold in any weather
- Custom design stretches along the lines of your year, make and model
- Style your exterior with running boards in a black powder coat or polished finish
- Bolt-on Black Horse Cutlass Running Steps are sold in pairs with included brackets
- Your Black Horse Cutlass Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Ease your cab access with a sturdy set of Black Horse Off Road Running Boards. These extra-wide running boards feature heavy-duty step pads that guarantee a non-slip surface in any weather. Custom-made for your truck. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Cutlass Running Boards Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tom L (CINCINNATI, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Dec 17, 2018 6:32 AM
Product looks great and work great. Installed on a 2018 F150 and couldn't have been any easier. Though not a concern for me, should be noted I believe these are constructed mostly of plastic, if not all plastic with the exception of the chrome plating, which is probably just chrome plating over plastic. Regardless, very pleased with the product.
Reviewed by Guillermo C (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 18, 2018 4:34 AM
I purchased these running boards to replace the original that came with the truck. These are about 3 inches lower which serve the purpose of being able to step into the truck easier. They are sturdy and look very nice on the truck.
Reviewed by James S (EWA BEACH, HI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 19, 2018 8:06 PM