- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your big rig with a rugged set of Black Horse Off Road Cutlass Running Boards
- Extra-wide steps make is easy to get in and out of your full-sized ride
- Heavy-duty rubber step pads guarantee a secure foothold in any weather
- Custom design stretches along the lines of your year, make and model
- Style your exterior with running boards in a black powder coat or polished finish
- Bolt-on Black Horse Cutlass Running Steps are sold in pairs with included brackets
- Your Black Horse Cutlass Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Ease your cab access with a sturdy set of Black Horse Off Road Running Boards. These extra-wide running boards feature heavy-duty step pads that guarantee a non-slip surface in any weather. Custom-made for your truck. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Cutlass Running Boards Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James S (EWA BEACH, HI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 19, 2018 8:06 PM
Really like boards. Simple to install. Lots of comments on how good the look!
Reviewed by joel s (Byhalia, MS) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Mar 01, 2018 10:14 PM
I installed these about two weeks ago. I swapped out my old all black running boards for the all black BH. So far I think I like them. They come out further on the truck than my old set but I can actually tell a difference in the way it drives. It just feels smoother with the new set. Maybe it will slightly help with mpg as well.
Reviewed by Donald D (DELMAR, DE) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 12, 2018 9:56 AM
Fairly easy to install once I separated all of the parts, which seemed to take the most time, plus a couple of the braces were mislabeled, but they look good. The only other thing was, I wish there was a plastic cover to cover up the steel supports and bolts