- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your ride’s safety and style with Black Horse Off Road Premium Running Boards
- Premium design adds rugged good looks to your already impressive exterior
- Full-length rubber stepping area is the ultimate in safe entry and exit of your vehicle
- Custom-made running boards come in black powder coat or high-shine polished finish
- Blackhorse Premium Running Boards are sold in pairs with vehicle specific brackets
- Your Black Horse Premium Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Add sleek style and much-needed safety with a set of Blackhorse Premium Running Boards. These custom-cut boards are equipped with a full-length rubber surface for a secure foothold in any weather. Bolt-on installation. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Premium Running Boards Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JEFFERY K (DIXON, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Edge — Mar 13, 2018 9:31 PM
The Black Horse running boards are great side steps. I purchased these to replace Romin tubuler steps I had already installed on my 2011 Ford Edge Limited. My Wife was worried the grandkids feet might slip between the tube and body of the Edge. The wide step platform makes it easy for everyone to enter our vehicle
Reviewed by Pei shan W (BLAINE, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Dec 23, 2017 1:00 PM
Installation is easy once figure out the label on the bracket is reversed front /back. The appearance is similar to Honda original parts look at fraction of the cost. My 5 years daughter enjoy the convenience to get into the car.
Reviewed by Jim C (Grass Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Dec 15, 2017 9:34 AM
The installation was actually quite easy. It took about an hour. It was quite helpful to drive the car up on car ramps (one side at a time) to make the access better. The only question I had was which was the correct side for each of the boards as they aren't marked and the shapes at the ends are different. Had to make a guess based on the picture from the ad.