- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give yourself a steady place to step up with Black Horse Off Road Spartan Running Boards
- Long-lasting steel construction available in multiple sizes to suit your ride
- Slip-resistant step pads lend confidence to your climb into the cab
- Designed for simple bolt-on installation—no drilling necessary
- Necessary mounting hardware included with each Black Horse Running Board
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Running Boards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
From the jobsite to the grocery store, Black Horse Off Road Spartan Running Boards offer the strength and assurance you need. These sturdy steel steps can endure the abuse of everyday use and offer secure footing in all weather. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black.
Black Horse Off Road Spartan Running Boards Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Judith S (MESA, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Express — May 04, 2018 7:02 AM
Easy and just what we wanted. Also, it came so fast. Installation was as expected and they looked GREAT!!
Reviewed by Clifton W (JOHNSTOWN, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Econoline — Jun 24, 2017 4:18 PM
The price was right, they are sturdy and suit my needs. This makes it easier to load/unload passengers without breaking the bank. My one concern is the thin all threads on the light weight brackets that connect the running boards to the mounting brackets. I broke three off during the installation due to over tightening. They still work well.
Reviewed by Bruce V (COCOLALLA, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Jul 28, 2016 11:33 AM
The first set arrived damaged, a few scratches, auto anything made it right, so can't complain about that. The running boards are heavy duty steel. They don't flex when I jump on them. As far as install goes, I don't know, they had a body shop install them.