- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy safe entry in any weather with the security of Black Horse Off Road Summit Running Boards
- Constructed from premium stainless steel to resist rust and corrosion
- Eases your access and loading/unloading of rooftop accessories
- Durable step pads provide a superior foothold in any weather
- BlackHorse Summit Running Boards are sold in pairs with mounting hardware included
- Your Black Horse Summit Step Boards are backed by a 3-year warranty
Upgrade your ride’s exterior with the safety and security of Black Horse Offroad Summit Running Boards. These sturdy step boards are constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and equipped with non-slip step pads for added traction. Sold in pairs. Mounting hardware included. 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Summit Running Boards Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Greg W (ROCHESTER, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 24, 2017 5:36 AM
Reviewed by Bruce B (Perry, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jul 10, 2017 4:42 AM
Reviewed by john z (lakeside, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jul 05, 2017 10:32 PM
I put these on in about 90 minutes. I am crippled and have only one good arm, no problem getting them on. Lots of people noticed right away, wanting to know where I got them. Match my husky floor mats perfect. Real man stuff
Reviewed by GAVINO V (SAN JUAN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2017 8:55 PM
Ordered my Black Horse Off Road Summit Running Boards nd saved a ton of money compared to local retailers.. These boards look AWSOME on my 2013 GMC.. I purchased online nd received them I. A matter of days.. Getting lots of compliments on how these boards look nd perform.. Thx. AUTOANTHING??