- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make boarding a breeze with a stylish set of Broadfeet OEM Style Running Boards
- Equipped with custom rubber pads that mirror the OEM look of high-end vehicles
- Custom-designed for a sleek, seamless fit on your SUV or CUV
- Automotive-grade aluminum frame and durable polyethylene step pads
- Engineered to the highest quality and craftsmanship standards
- Broadfeet OEM Running Boards are conveniently sold as a pair
- Designed for easy, no-drill installation—get back on the road in no time
- Your Broadfeet OE Style Running Boards come with a Lifetime Warranty
Update your ride’s stale factory trim with a custom set of Broadfeet OEM Style Running Boards. These sleek CUV and SUV running boards are wrought from automotive-grade aluminum frame and feature a unique diamond-tread pattern for extra grip and high-end style. Sold as a pair. Lifetime Warranty.
Broadfeet OEM Style Running Boards Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt V (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class — Mar 01, 2018 9:45 PM
Better price than OEM but best to have a mechanic to install because it requires some modifications
Reviewed by joe n (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Feb 22, 2017 6:37 AM
I am delighted. They really add to the appearance. The boards I received have a slightly different "dot" pattern on them - 2 rows instead of three. The installer said the removal and installation process was pretty efficient except for some clip placement. Good thing I was able to down load an instruction manual since none was supplied. Delivery was QUICK and packaging was exceptional.
Reviewed by Tracy R (West Chester, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 BMW X5 — Jan 31, 2017 4:54 PM
I just had the running boards installed on my BMW X5 yesterday by a local automotive shop we have used in the past. They said they were fairly easy to install and took 2 hours. The only problem they encountered during installation was the plastic clips (which secure the RB to the car) included with the running boards kept breaking (hence the 4 stars out of 5). They were able to get BMW clips($15) delivered the same day, which they said are much better than those provided.