- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go Rhino 4" 1000 Series Steps make it easy to access your cabin in style
- Replaceable end caps provide the look of an OE-style welded end cap
- Secure footing in any weather with step pads at each door
- Side Steps for most models offer bolt-on, no-drill installation
- Go Rhino 4" 1000 Series Side Steps are available in textured black or a polished steel finish
- Your Go Rhino 4 Inch 1000 Series Steps carry a 5-year warranty
Enjoy easier access and upgraded style with Go Rhino 1000 Series 4" Steps. Designed with replaceable end caps that capture the OE look of a welded end cap, these sturdy steps feature a secure foot hold at each door. Bolt-on, no-drill installation. Available in a textured black or polished steel finish. 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino 4" 1000 Series Side Steps Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Walter F (Gloucester, VA) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — May 23, 2019 3:49 AM
The kit came with no instructions on how to mount the brackets, the parts list was written in Spanish and it was missing the required hardware to mount the rails to the brackets, this made for a very crappy afternoon
Reviewed by Herbert N (Ewa Beach, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 28, 2017 12:59 AM
Reviewed by Ryan M (COLBERT, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Apr 30, 2017 7:41 PM
Overall these are great nerf bars especially for the price. Two reasons they didn't get a 5 star. The brackets are the same for the 4" and 5" bars so now I wish I had gotten the 5" bars cause the brackets seem a little big. Second they flex more than they should up front. My Tundra has holes for four brackets but this kit only comes with three. Overall they're fine and for the price I paid I'm happy.