Ships Between 12/14 - 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Boost your rig’s utility with Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
- High-quality side steps boast a clean, OE-style appearance
- Punched step pads offer extra grip for superior stepping surface
- No drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- Welded end caps on polished stainless steel and black plastic end caps on black powder-coat
- Your Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Enhance your rugged rig’s exterior with a functional set of Go Rhino 4 inch OE Xtreme Nerf Bars. These quality side steps add a convenient step-up into your oversized ride along with an attractive OE-style appearance.
Go Rhino 4" Xtreme Side Steps have integrated, punched step pads that offer extra grip and a superior stepping surface for easy entry and exit. Crafted in multiple lengths to fit SUV/CUVs and Regular, Extended and Crew Cab trucks, these factory-like side steps bolt-on easily with a no-drill installation (most vehicles, consult installation guide for details) using Go Rhino OE Xtreme mounting brackets.
Polished stainless steel Go Rhino OE Xtreme 4" Side Steps (Limited Lifetime Warranty) feature welded end caps for a clean, finished look, while black powder-coat side steps (5-year warranty) are finished with matching plastic end caps.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Monte S (Markesan, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 20, 2018 8:15 PM
Reviewed by LARRY W (LELAND, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Nov 08, 2018 7:39 AM
I looked at several running boards and this set is the ticket to an easy install and quality too last. I'm 68 yrs old and did the install with one wrench and one socket. They are the way to go.
Reviewed by Jerry H (HIGHLAND, MI) — May 31, 2018 3:34 AM
I thought they would have at least one more support bracket on each side. I had to do a little adjustment (very minor grinding) on the screw plates to make them fit through the existing mounting holes. Wife loves em!
Reviewed by Danny D (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jan 29, 2018 6:24 AM