- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your exterior styling and security with Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps
- 4-inch OE-style oval tube is bent at a 15-degree angle on each end
- Integrated with high-traction composite pads for secure stepping
- Available in both cab-length and wheel-to-wheel versions
- Custom-made to fit your specific truck or SUV/CUV
- Crafted with either a black-powder coat or polished stainless finish
- Polished stainless side steps feature welded end caps
- Black powder-coat side steps feature plastic end caps
- Simple, no-drill installation—mounting hardware included
- Your Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Upgrade your tough truck’s exterior with a versatile set of Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps. Constructed from durable, 4-inch oval tubing, Go Rhino 415 Nerf Bars provide an ample step into your full-sized ride and feature clean, OE-style 15° bends on each end.
Go Rhino 415 Oval Side Steps are integrated with high-traction composite pads that provide a secure stepping surface for easy entry or exit in any weather. Available in both cab-length and wheel-to-wheel options, custom-fit Go Rhino 415 4" Nerf Bars are engineered specifically for your make and model truck or SUV.
Go Rhino 415 Side Steps are finished in either a black-powder coat or polished stainless steel—black powder-coat side steps come with matching plastic end caps, while cab-length polished stainless side steps feature welded end caps. Your Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps boast a simple, no-drill installation with the included mounting hardware and carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randy V (Satsuma, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Aug 08, 2018 9:58 AM
After unpacking my nerf bars it took a few minutes loooking over the instructing I was able to install the bars with no issues. I was very pleased with the ease of installation and with the appearance. I would purchase this product again without hesitation
Reviewed by bob h (hardy, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 07, 2018 11:28 AM
Very nice. Quick shipping. Easy install, except i wanted them closer to the body so used the inside two holes which left one inch if shin banger brackets in the way, so i cut them off and repainted.