- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your exterior styling and security with Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps
- 4-inch OE-style oval tube is bent at a 15-degree angle on each end
- Integrated with high-traction composite pads for secure stepping
- Available in both cab-length and wheel-to-wheel versions
- Custom-made to fit your specific truck or SUV/CUV
- Crafted with either a black-powder coat or polished stainless finish
- Polished stainless side steps feature welded end caps
- Black powder-coat side steps feature plastic end caps
- Simple, no-drill installation—mounting hardware included
- Your Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Upgrade your tough truck’s exterior with a versatile set of Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps. Constructed from durable, 4-inch oval tubing, Go Rhino 415 Nerf Bars provide an ample step into your full-sized ride and feature clean, OE-style 15° bends on each end.
Go Rhino 415 Oval Side Steps are integrated with high-traction composite pads that provide a secure stepping surface for easy entry or exit in any weather. Available in both cab-length and wheel-to-wheel options, custom-fit Go Rhino 415 4" Nerf Bars are engineered specifically for your make and model truck or SUV.
Go Rhino 415 Side Steps are finished in either a black-powder coat or polished stainless steel—black powder-coat side steps come with matching plastic end caps, while cab-length polished stainless side steps feature welded end caps. Your Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps boast a simple, no-drill installation with the included mounting hardware and carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony K (Cabot, AR) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 12, 2018 7:35 AM
Tried ordering from 3 other vendors and they all cancelled orders due to not being in stock, autoanything.com however, kept me informed of backorder status and when to expect product, and to top it all, their price was $50-100 cheaper than competitors. AWESOME!!!!
Reviewed by Randy V (Satsuma, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Aug 08, 2018 9:58 AM
After unpacking my nerf bars it took a few minutes loooking over the instructing I was able to install the bars with no issues. I was very pleased with the ease of installation and with the appearance. I would purchase this product again without hesitation
Reviewed by bob h (hardy, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 07, 2018 11:28 AM
Very nice. Quick shipping. Easy install, except i wanted them closer to the body so used the inside two holes which left one inch if shin banger brackets in the way, so i cut them off and repainted.