Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Go Rhino 5" OE Xtreme Side Steps are custom-designed to add a touch of convenience and O.E. style to your year, make and model
- The composite bars are constructed from a tough 1-piece ABS blow-molded design, and the steel bars are mild steel (black) or stainless steel construction
- Supported by an integrated heavy-duty aluminum frame—holds up to 300 lbs
- Molded step pads deliver traction for easily getting in and out of your rig's cab
- These 5" side steps boast no-drill installation with vehicle-specific brackets for most cars, trucks or SUVs (most vehicles - consult installation guide for details)
- Choose from a chrome or black finish for the composite step bars, or Black Textured Powder Coat mild steel or Polished Stainless Steel
- Go Rhino 5" OE Xtreme Side Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for Stainless Steel and Composite (chrome or black ) finishes, and a 5-year warranty on mild steel with black textured powder coat finish
The gap between the driveway and your rig's cab seems to grow as the day gets longer and your legs get more exhausted. When you plant the rugged Go Rhino 5" OE Xtreme Side Steps in the gap, you give your tired limbs a break.
These O.E. style oval nerf bars are custom-designed to give your specific year, make and model a quality fit with a straight-from-the-factory look. The composite bars are constructed from a tough 1-piece ABS blow-molded design, and the steel bars are mild steel (black) or stainless steel construction, with an integrated aluminum frame for support. Thanks to this heavy-duty design, each side step holds up to 300 lbs.
What's more, Go Rhino crafts these bars with molded step pads that offer superior traction—no more slipping and sliding while you're climbing into your vehicle. And, installation on most rides is no-drill thanks to vehicle-specific mounting brackets (see installation guide for details).
Choose your side steps in a sleek “chrome" finish or a rugged black finish. And, all Go Rhino 5" OE Xtreme Side Steps are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel and Composite finishes, and a 5-year warranty on mild steel powder coat finishes.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino 5" OE Xtreme Side Steps Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ben R (HICKMAN, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 13, 2017 11:47 AM
I initially ordered another company's step bars but they were delayed in shipping from the factory. So I canceled that order and purchased these, and I have extremely happy I did. They have these designed so that you DO NOT have to remove the DEF tank for installation. I had not realized that with the first purchase. Excellent quality, I have had them installed for over a month and they are very sturdy and look great.
Reviewed by Dennis D (cumberland, RI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 14, 2016 2:45 AM
steps look great easy install like the 3 support brackets only thing nuts on the bottom of steps should be black not gray you can see them. dealing with auto anything was great they were very helpful when i chatted with them. received them quick
Reviewed by Jim L (Cameron Park, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 25, 2016 4:28 PM
Received my OE Xtreme, chrome finish 2 weeks ago from Auto Anything. Arrived fast and ahead of schedule, with no damage. Good work Auto Anything! The instructions from Go Rhino were incorrect for the placement of the brackets. This was no big deal, just swapped around until it looked right. These are great looking side steps! The catch is in the firmness of the bar itself. Because this bar is a composite material it flexes and feels soft when you use it. I only weigh 180lbs and it flexes a lot!
Reviewed by Craig A (WEST CHESTER, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 27, 2016 8:51 AM
I purchased the composite black bars to go with my Stinger Yellow with black rims. They are also the only black bars that have a lifetime warranty, the next closest was 5 years. Once I figured out the directions installation was a breeze. They look awesome. Would recommend these especially if you're looking for black bars.
Reviewed by Bob P (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 22, 2016 12:15 PM