- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lower the step into your lifted rig with Go Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed specifically for lifted rigs with large wheels and tires
- Unique Dual–Step design makes for easier and safer entries and exits
- Oval–shaped 4” main and 2.75” drop tubes deliver a burly, race–ready look
- Black, race–style step pads are removable for easy cleaning
- Step pads are paintable to custom match your vehicle
- Bolt–on design requires no drilling or cutting
- Go Rhino includes all mounting brackets and hardware
- Choose black or polished stainless steel finishes
- Stylish, fully welded end caps (polished stainless only)
- Black powder coat models are backed with a 5–year warranty
- Polished stainless models are covered with a limited Lifetime
Sure, your lifted rig dominates—on the road and off. But, does that doozy of step to get in and out of the cab have you feeling weak in the knees? If so, step up to entry and exit domination with a set ofGo Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars.
Dominator side steps are built specifically for lifted rigs with tall wheels and tires. The Dual–Step hoop design is wider and lower than standard steps, which makes for an easy step up and an off–road–ready look. And, the Go Rhino Dominator's removable, race–style step pads can be painted for a custom match to your rig.
Designed just for your truck or SUV, Go Rhino Dominator D4 steps install with ease. Go Rhino includes the mounting brackets and hardware, and the straightforward installation requires no drilling or cutting. Plus, they're crafted from stainless steel, so they'll give you a boost step after step. Best yet, Go Rhino backs your Dominator 4 Dual Step Nerf Bars with a 5–year warranty on black, a Lifetime Warranty on polished models.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Dominator D4 Sidesteps Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Davis S (AMERICUS, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Mar 15, 2019 4:21 AM
I have a 2018 GMC dually and the step bars that were on we're not functional being to close to the cab so after researching I found the D4 stepbars. They installed easily , and the main bar is 2" below the cab and the extra step is 6 3/4 " below the cab so I now have a very functional step and makes it easier for my wife and kids to get in the truck. They look great on my dually also.
Reviewed by Herb S (Merrillville, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 09, 2018 3:55 AM
Overall looks great on my truck. However the lower step could be a little longer, to not make it feel awkward when getting in or out of the truck. Otherwise it a great new addition to my truck.
Reviewed by Caroline B (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 04, 2018 7:00 AM
Reviewed by Angel F (MANAHAWKIN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 29, 2017 5:34 AM