- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Access your vehicle with ease with Go Rhino Dominator Running Boards
- Built from galvanized steel for enhanced durability against corrosion
- Mount conveniently onto your rocker panel
- Its unique design allows you to enter and exit your truck or SUV easily
- Thanks to a raised and punched pattern, the D6 gives your ride extra style and grip
- Optional four-inch, drop-down steps are made for your lifted truck or large tires and wheels
- Available in an all-black textured powder-coated finish with textured step plate or brushed stainless steel step plate
- Your Go Rhino Dominator D6 Drop Step Running Boards are backed by a 5-year warranty
Getting in and out of your vehicle shouldn’t be a hard task – ensure it stays that way with a set of Go Rhino Dominator Running Boards. Its galvanized steel construction gives these stylish running boards durability and protection against corrosion, while its raised and punched pattern ensure your footing is secure with added grip.
Designed for easy mounting onto your rocker panel, the D6 Boards offer optional 4” drop-down steps that work perfectly with your lifted truck or larger tires. Your Go Rhino Dominator D6 Drop Step Running Boards come in an all-black powder coated finish with textured or brushed stainless steel step plates and are backed by a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Dominator D6 Drop Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin N (PALM HARBOR, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jun 22, 2019 3:56 AM
My wife and I had these on within 45 minutes. They look great on my Tundra. I wanted something a little different than the rb10 and rb20's everyone else throws on the Tundra, and they have a great width for use and parking lot protection.
Reviewed by Craig V (HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK, AR) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Dec 28, 2018 7:29 AM
Coming from a Rubicon, I wanted my Chevy truck to also have steps that connect close to the rocker panel without a gap between the truck and step. These work perfect to give the true off-road look and function, similar to what my jeep had. The feel very sturdy and solid. Simple to install and very pleased with the purchase.