- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go Rhino Dominator D2 SideSteps offer a modern but practical step design
- Heavy-duty drop down side steps are attached to a 2.5" round main bar
- Race-style step pads support each seating row
- Available in polished stainless bars with black step pads or black powder coat bars with black step pads
- Step pads can be easily removed for custom painting
- No-drill install on most applications so you can DIY
- Black bars feature a 5-year limited warranty, Polished Stainless feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dominate the road with a set of Go Rhino Dominator D2 SideSteps. They offer heavy-duty drop down side steps for each seating row, with plenty of clearance to get sure-footing. And, race-style pads secure your step even in wet weather.
The side step design offers the classic look of a nerf bar paired with the modern convenience of a drop down step. The tubular bar measures 2.5" in diameter, and they are available in cab or wheel-to-wheel lengths depending on your vehicle.
Dominator D2 Nerf Bars come in two color options: polished stainless bars or black powder coat bars, both with black step pads. For more color, the step pads can easily be removed for custom painting.
When you're looking for durability, Go Rhino's got it. That's why they back these nerf bars with a 5-year limited warranty on black powder coat, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Dominator D2 Sidesteps Customer Reviews
298 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ed H (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 25, 2018 3:47 AM
Steps arrived in good time. Needed a 2nd pair of hands to hold up while installing the bolts. Bolts and nuts are not painted black. should be to match the bracket. over all a nice product, decent price
Reviewed by John S (OAK GROVE, LA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 07, 2018 4:00 AM