- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go Rhino Dominator D3 Round Step Nerf Bars run from wheel to wheel for complete stepping security
- Heavy-duty drop down side steps let you climb into your rig fast
- Expertly constructed from 3” round steel tubing for ultimate durability
- Race-style step pad supports each seating row, plus mini pad for easy bed access
- Choose black powder coat with black step pads or polished stainless with black step pads
- Step pads remove easily for custom painting or cleaning
- Modular design provides an easy installation - no drilling or other modifications needed for most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- Black nerf bars backed by 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty
- Polished stainless nerf bars backed by limited Lifetime Warranty
Dominate the nerf bar world with Go Rhino Dominator III Round Step Nerf Bars. Built for the man who's tough on his truck, these nerf bars can take a beating. And, they don't skimp on style either.
Go Rhino Dominator III Nerf Bars are expertly constructed from 3" round steel tubing. The definition of durability, their heavy-duty drop down side steps hold up to years of climbing in and out of your rig. And, resilient step pads support each seating row, plus grant secure access to your bed.
The Dominator III's black steps on polished stainless or black powder coated bars look good on any truck. Plus, you can easily remove the race-style step pads for custom painting.
What's more, Go Rhino stands behind these wheel-to-wheel nerf bars with a 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty for black powder coat finish, and a limited lifetime warranty for polished stainless.
- Go Rhino Dominator III Round Step Nerf Bars have a modular (not 1-piece) design.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Dominator D3 Sidesteps Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tim S. C (Twin City, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jan 11, 2019 5:27 AM
Reviewed by Dennis S (Wheat Ridge, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Aug 11, 2018 9:22 PM
Reviewed by Steve M (Farmington, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Mar 29, 2018 5:59 PM
The steps are nice and worth the value. The black textured powdercoat made it difficult to install as the material got into the nut of the set screw. I had to chase the threads to clean out the powdercoat. Other than that, install was easy. One supplied bolt broke in the process due to lower quality hardware, but with four bolts on each bracket, it shouldn't be an issue. Overall, I am satisfied.
Reviewed by Charles H (Marion, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Dec 26, 2016 10:00 AM