- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your ride’s step-up and style with Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards
- Wide platform provides a secure stepping surface
- Full-length boards offer easy access to front and rear doors
- Built-tough from reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel
- Protects your paint job from hazardous flying road debris
- Designed with unique louvers for that rugged Raptor look
- Corrosion-, impact- and abrasion-resistant black textured polyurethane finish
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware for bolt-on installation
- Your Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards carry a 5-year warranty
Elevate your truck’s exterior style and eliminate those pesky entry struggles with Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards. Modeled after the factory boards you’d find on the imposing Ford Raptor, these rugged lookalikes feature a similar louvered design and black textured finish.
As solid as they are sharp, these full-length running boards provide an extra-wide platform that delivers safe, easy access from both your front and rear doors. Constructed from reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel to resist corrosion, impact and abrasions, RB10 Running Boards guarantee you years of secure stepping.
Ready to install right out of the box, Go Rhino RB10s come with all the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for no-drill, bolt-on installation. Your Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards carry a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael R (CARSON CITY, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Dec 15, 2017 3:41 PM
When you order online sometimes you have to wonder about the quality and if it will actually fit and look good. This product Product meet and exceeded my expectations! Thank You!
Reviewed by Edward R (Mission, KS) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Dec 01, 2017 7:09 AM
Reviewed by Jose A (Lytle, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 29, 2017 9:54 AM
Awesome running boards I love the look, I put a 2 rear drop on my pickup and the truck is still a little especially for Wife and so I like the because the mount almost right up to the cab and are very sturdy.
Reviewed by Christopher S (Edwards, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 — Oct 25, 2017 8:52 AM
Customer service was great. Love the running boards. They stick out a little far for my taste, but I think with wider tires they will be spot on. Quality of the product is great. Install took a bit longer than I expected. But I wanted them perfect. Get product and experience