- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step into your truck in style with a Go Rhino RB20 Running Board
- Easy, no-drill installation lets you mount your running boards in no time
- Built with tough, reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel
- Choose from multiple textures and black finishes to perfect your truck’s look
- Trendy Raptor-style design features cut-outs for an improved look and feel
- Go Rhino mounting brackets included
- Thick textured coating ensures solid footing to help you in and out of your rig
- Your Go Rhino RB20 Black Running Boards are covered with a 5-year warranty
Step into your truck with ease and style while protecting your sides from rocks and debris with a set of trendy Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards. With easy, no-drill installation you’ll get your running boards mounted in no time. A raptor-style design featuring cut-outs offers an improved look from the Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards.
Made of reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel, Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards offer far more than just good looks with these durable side steps. Your Go Rhino RB20 Black Running Boards are covered with a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by patrick s (LAGUNA HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2020 Chevy Silverado — Apr 16, 2020 6:01 AM
Ordered base on what a could see on the website. You never know until you get eye on. Boards came, I installed myself in about 2 hours. They are great. Stable & look good.
Reviewed by Keith F (Bernardston, MA) Reviewed for a 2020 Chevy Silverado — Apr 14, 2020 7:13 PM
Reviewed by Dean M B (East Dubuque, IL) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Mar 30, 2020 5:13 PM
Reviewed by Mark A (San Mateo, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 17, 2019 7:01 PM
Love my RB 20 running boards look great quality materials just wish the instructions were a little more clear once I figured out a couple things the installation took about 40 minutes.
Reviewed by James R (PLAIN CITY, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — May 18, 2019 8:03 AM
Its hard to tell from the pics, but the boards are wider in the front than the back. They are not uniform in size from fromt to back. Plus, the fromt hangs a little lower from the truck than the back. Not super noticable unless you are the one that installed it. They fit the truck well but not like a glove, as the outside support brackets bolt on where the boards cut back into the truck, limiting any wriggle room needed for adjustments. They are high quality and have no flex to them at all.