- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Makes easy work of accessing cab, bed, toolbox and 5th wheel hitch
- Your choice of heavy-duty 3” stainless steel or carbon steel round tubing
- Stainless features a mirror polished finish — carbon boasts a black powder coat
- Each tube is made from a single piece of seamless tubing
- Molded "no crush" plastic step pad offers superior grip and style
- Easy, no-drill installation installs in under an hour with simple hand tools
- Brackets are designed and engineered by ICI’s in-house engineering team
- Mounting hardware and brackets are E-coated for maximum rust resistance
- Includes tubes, brackets, mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions
- Carbon steel models are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take stepping style and convenience beyond your cab with a set of ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars. Some of the highest quality steps available, 3" ICI round wheel-to-wheel bars run from wheel to wheel. The molded "no crush" plastic step pads offer superior grip and style under each door, and a third out back for the bed. That way you have maximum access to your bed, a toolbox or your 5th wheel hitch. The classic Cab Length nerf bars provide passenger step convenience and a stylish look for easy entry into your vehicle.
ICI crafts your nerf bars from your choice of premium stainless steel or budget-conscience carbon steel. The stainless 3-inch step bars feature a polished, mirror-finish using ICI's unique polishing process. And, the carbon steel models are finished with a sleek, black powder coat. ICI also includes custom-crafted, powder coated brackets and mounting hardware.
Installing your 3" step bars is a cinch. They bolt to existing frame holes in under an hour with no drilling required. Even better, ICI backs your black steps for 3 years, and your stainless models with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Don N (YANKTON, SD) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — May 08, 2018 6:28 AM
The bars were very easy to install and only took about 15 minutes per side. For the price, these are excellent bars.
Reviewed by Michael C (FRANKTOWN, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — May 01, 2018 5:26 AM
Needed to replace my 20 year old step bars which had rusted through. Winter deicers took their toll. The ICI bars looked like the perfect replacement. After receiving them, I was very pleased with the appearance and quality. They were a snap to install, and look great. I'm anxious to see how the stainless steel holds up through the winters. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Reviewed by Jerry P (DILLARD, OR) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Aug 04, 2016 12:00 PM
After a small concern regarding the thin walls of the tubes on our ICI nerf bars, we have them installed and love the look and usability of them. Good investment.
Reviewed by Jon C (Kalispell, MT) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2016 9:22 AM
I put these on a 2009 Dodge, crew cab, long bed. I have limited mechanical abilities, and these were easy enough to put on myself without having to take them and the truck to a shop for someone else to do it. I've put 500 miles on the truck since install, and they have yet to squeak or have any issues.