- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are the ideal upgrade for your rugged off-roader
- Custom-crafted with perfectly placed stepping points for your truck or Jeep
- Complements your ICI Magnum Bumpers and other accessories
- Rugged non-slip diamond tread pattern on each step adds traction
- Constructed with sturdy 10-gauge steel for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced mounting brackets are engineered for superior strength
- OE-inspired bolt-on design makes for simple installation—no drilling
- Durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat finish, or a mirror-finish stainless steel with black mounting brackets and foot pads
- RT Steps are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware
- Your ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish/Coating Warranty
Give your off-roader a unique upgrade with rugged ICI Magnum RT Step Bars. Built with toughness and style in mind, these heavy-duty ICI Magnum RT Nerf Steps are constructed using 10-gauge steel. They feature a distinct design intended to complement the contours of your ride along with other Magnum Bumpers and accessories.
Custom-crafted for your truck or Jeep, ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps boast ideally placed non-slip diamond treaded stepping points for easy entry and exit (and less risk for shin-scraping). OE-inspired RT step pads bolt on with reinforced mounting brackets engineered for superior strength and have a simple, no-drill installation.
ICI Magnum RT Truck Steps are finished with a durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat or a stainless steel shiny finish, and are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware included. Your ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, and a 1-Year Warranty on the finish.
ICI Magnum RT Step Bars Customer Reviews
259 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dolph S (Long Grove, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 12, 2018 8:09 AM
I finally bought these after wife kept nagging about not being able to get in my truck. I had cut out an advertisement a couple of years ago and finally bought these. Classy looking and semi-easy to install. Reviewing videos on line before installing helps.
Reviewed by Artie G (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jul 10, 2018 9:37 PM
Great steps I like the look of these way more than a traditional round nerf bar. They look good, go on easily and are decently priced. What's not to love? Pick some up, you'll thank yourself later.
Reviewed by Jarin S (BLUE EARTH, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Jul 05, 2018 7:49 AM
The look of these steps on the vehicle is hard to beat! Quality is somewhat lacking, a few marks from rubbing during shipping i think. Time will tell if the powder wears off. But so far, i love them!