- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are the ideal upgrade for your rugged off-roader
- Custom-crafted with perfectly placed stepping points for your truck or Jeep
- Complements your ICI Magnum Bumpers and other accessories
- Rugged non-slip diamond tread pattern on each step adds traction
- Constructed with sturdy 10-gauge steel for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced mounting brackets are engineered for superior strength
- OE-inspired bolt-on design makes for simple installation—no drilling
- Durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat finish, or a mirror-finish stainless steel with black mounting brackets and foot pads
- RT Steps are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware
- Your ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish/Coating Warranty
Give your off-roader a unique upgrade with rugged ICI Magnum RT Step Bars. Built with toughness and style in mind, these heavy-duty ICI Magnum RT Nerf Steps are constructed using 10-gauge steel. They feature a distinct design intended to complement the contours of your ride along with other Magnum Bumpers and accessories.
Custom-crafted for your truck or Jeep, ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps boast ideally placed non-slip diamond treaded stepping points for easy entry and exit (and less risk for shin-scraping). OE-inspired RT step pads bolt on with reinforced mounting brackets engineered for superior strength and have a simple, no-drill installation.
ICI Magnum RT Truck Steps are finished with a durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat or a stainless steel shiny finish, and are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware included. Your ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, and a 1-Year Warranty on the finish.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ICI Magnum RT Step Bars Customer Reviews
272 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gene C (SHAWNEE, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 13, 2019 7:01 AM
These could be so much better. The picture shows the rails hug the rocker panel but they do not the brackets are to long so disappointing to have a lifted truck then see these hanging so low to the ground. The packing allowed the rails to be scratched before they were even installed I will try to sell then on face book to get some of my money back. The optional light kit is bad the brackets for the led's hang lower to the ground they charged 85 dollars and added 15 dollars to the step bar price.
Reviewed by Bron J (CENTRAL POINT, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 11, 2019 10:49 PM
Reviewed by Cheri G (Harvard, IL) Reviewed for a 2019 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 14, 2019 3:46 AM
Reviewed by Quinton H (BONNEY LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 06, 2019 8:28 PM
The step bars themselves weren't marked so it could be confusing which way they go since they aren't equal length. Directions were lacking quite a bit but not hard to put together by any means. You will definitely want 2 people to help hold them up while you mount them. These things are hefty. Super nice quality step bars. I'm not sure if they were designed this way but mine have a slight bend down in the front. Can't notice just walking by but if you look they aren't flush all the way.